• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

We are supposed to go to Marrakech next month, but now I can't imagine being a tourist in their moment of tragedy like this. Last count was over 2,000 dead -- so horrible. :(
That is terrible…

I changed this tire on Sunday, because it had a fence staple in it. And it was nearly worn out. 200 miles later, the new tire went "poof". My son showed up with a trailer and I disassembled it when I got home. Never, ever, seen a motorcycle inner tube do this.

Unhappy ? Yes.

Still, it was the most excitement that I've had in a while, and it sure woke up my passenger - the Wife.

1000005306.jpg
1000005311.jpg

Last edited:
I changed this tire on Sunday, because it had a fence staple in it. And it was nearly worn out. 200 miles later, the new tire went "poof". My son showed up with a trailer and I disassembled it when I got home. Never, ever, seen a motorcycle inner tube do this.

Unhappy ? Yes.

Still, it was the most excitement that I've had in a while, and it sure woke up my passenger - the Wife.

View attachment 72766
View attachment 72767

That had to be scary as hell! Glad you're both ok.

Oil.. or transmission fluid maybe?
Definitely not motor oil. I have crawled all over under the truck and can’t find the origin of the leak. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, so I decided to just take it to a shop. They can’t get to it until next week, but hopefully it will be fixed when we get back.