• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Grrr... this is twice in past few years now. Last one was state though.. hope this one will be more interesting at least.

View attachment 72676
Try to look at it from a different perspective. Imagine you were on trial, accused of a crime you didn't commit. You would want the best jurors you could get. I know it's a big pain in the ass, but it's an incredibly important aspect of our democracy. Jurors are the most powerful people in our country. They can right wrongs. They can hold billionaires accountable for their conduct. They put the blue collar worker on the same level as the CEO. Thanks for taking the time out of your life to serve. (That's a shortened version of the spiel I used to give to jurors at the opening of a trial).

Try to look at it from a different perspective. Imagine you were on trial, accused of a crime you didn't commit. You would want the best jurors you could get. I know it's a big pain in the ass, but it's an incredibly important aspect of our democracy. Jurors are the most powerful people in our country. They can right wrongs. They can hold billionaires accountable for their conduct. They put the blue collar worker on the same level as the CEO. Thanks for taking the time out of your life to serve. (That's a shortened version of the spiel I used to give to jurors at the opening of a trial).

Oh, I know. Civic duty and all that. I know the importance of it and I've been called upon many times over the years. It's been fascinated seeing our system of justice so up close and personal. WAY different than what you see in the movies or a 1hr TV show that's for sure!

I will dutifully report and follow the judge and clerk's orders. I have been part of imprisoning someone.. he was only 20, but was absolutely guilty. I think about him occasionally.. he should definitely be out by now.. and I wonder if he ended up cleaning up his life.

It's an odd feeling.. taking someone's freedom. But none of us really did.. HE did. And he needed to be off the streets for sure. Looking back, I think we probably saved his life.

Will be interesting to see what the Feds have in-store this time around. Thanks for your post and the refresher course in Civics! 👍

Oh, I know. Civic duty and all that. I know the importance of it and I've been called upon many times over the years. It's been fascinated seeing our system of justice so up close and personal. WAY different than what you see in the movies or a 1hr TV show that's for sure!

I will dutifully report and follow the judge and clerk's orders. I have been part of imprisoning someone.. he was only 20, but was absolutely guilty. I think about him occasionally.. he should definitely be out by now.. and I wonder if he ended up cleaning up his life.

It's an odd feeling.. taking someone's freedom. But none of us really did.. HE did. And he needed to be off the streets for sure. Looking back, I think we probably saved his life.

Will be interesting to see what the Feds have in-store this time around. Thanks for your post and the refresher course in Civics! 👍
I’m unhappy when people try to convince people they’re someone that they’re not.

Does Wisconsin restore your civil right to vote and serve on a jury after time served for felony charges? Was that 20 year old you are referring to, you in 1997?

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that everything you say isn’t coated in some layer of bullshit. I grew up around enough tweakers to know things weren’t adding up. So I looked for myself. I didn’t have to look very hard either. You want to play dumb games? Then be ready to win dumb prizes.

You’ve got a criminal history spanning from 1997 to now. Felony theft, felony bail jumping, violating a restraining order for domestic abuse and you’ve been sued twice for repayment of debt. Not to mention you’ve got court on the 25th for another suite filed against you for unpaid debt.

You live with your mom Laura and step dad Paul on their RV repair lot across the street from a used car lot.

Paul’s also not a structural engineer, he was a process engineer at a meat packing facility. Granted he has a mechanical engineering degree.

You’re not an “owner” of the Green Bay packers. You’re a shareholder. The shares are virtually worthless. The only thing you’re the owner of is a terrible investment that you’ve convinced yourself sounds impressive to naive people.

I have reason to believe you started the fake account “ @hungusmaximus ” . The use of “bro” and other weird acronyms pretty well gave you away. Not to mention you made sure to comment, and didn’t toss around your usual enforcement of the rules to a new member.

You can say you’re not a liar, which is somewhat true. You hide the truth within cryptic context, never admiring or denying anything, which is honestly impressive and terrifying at the same time.

I’m no saint myself, and I don’t think many folks claim to be on this forum. I’m not a pathological liar though.

Public records are, well.. public and not difficult to find. If you need help, you should seek it. Professionally. I don’t know you personally, but I do know a 46 year old man lying on the internet in a cigar forum, of all places, isn’t a sign of mental stability. I hope you can find peace and confidence within yourself where you don’t feel like you need to hide who you really are. Good luck to you man, I sincerely mean it.

I’m unhappy when people try to convince people they’re someone that they’re not.

Does Wisconsin restore your civil right to vote and serve on a jury after time served for felony charges? Was that 20 year old you are referring to, you in 1997?

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that everything you say isn’t coated in some layer of bullshit. I grew up around enough tweakers to know things weren’t adding up. So I looked for myself. I didn’t have to look very hard either. You want to play dumb games? Then be ready to win dumb prizes.

You’ve got a criminal history spanning from 1997 to now. Felony theft, felony bail jumping, violating a restraining order for domestic abuse and you’ve been sued twice for repayment of debt. Not to mention you’ve got court on the 25th for another suite filed against you for unpaid debt.

You live with your mom Laura and step dad Paul on their RV repair lot across the street from a used car lot.

Paul’s also not a structural engineer, he was a process engineer at a meat packing facility. Granted he has a mechanical engineering degree.

You’re not an “owner” of the Green Bay packers. You’re a shareholder. The shares are virtually worthless. The only thing you’re the owner of is a terrible investment that you’ve convinced yourself sounds impressive to naive people.

I have reason to believe you started the fake account “ @hungusmaximus ” . The use of “bro” and other weird acronyms pretty well gave you away. Not to mention you made sure to comment, and didn’t toss around your usual enforcement of the rules to a new member.

You can say you’re not a liar, which is somewhat true. You hide the truth within cryptic context, never admiring or denying anything, which is honestly impressive and terrifying at the same time.

I’m no saint myself, and I don’t think many folks claim to be on this forum. I’m not a pathological liar though.

Public records are, well.. public and not difficult to find. If you need help, you should seek it. Professionally. I don’t know you personally, but I do know a 46 year old man lying on the internet in a cigar forum, of all places, isn’t a sign of mental stability. I hope you can find peace and confidence within yourself where you don’t feel like you need to hide who you really are. Good luck to you man, I sincerely mean it.
Very interesting to say the least...

What am I unhappy about this year (so far)? Where to begin.
I was declared leagaly blind
A tree fell on the house
My well went out
My lawn tractor died
My power supply on the computer shorted out during a backup. I lost the PS,MB,CPU, 3 drives including the backup drive. Over 30 years of files never to be gotten back

And today my dryer died and the fridge is making odd noise. So yeah, I'm pretty unhappy.

IMG_3209.gif

My laptop keyboard is nearly unusable now. I've tried pretty much everything, from installing new keyboard drivers, to a complete wipe and reload. None of that helps. An external USB keyboard works just fine. I just finished a complete backup, and tomorrow I'll be looking for replacement parts - but I am leaning toward simply replacing this laptop.

Item #2. I received a new inner tube for my recent motorcycle tire blowout, and they sent the wrong part. The customer service guy admitted that he didn't know what an inner tube was, but he was sure that he could find someone that did. Two hours later, they asked for a photo of the incorrect tube, to ensure that they didn't send another just like that one.

0200 emergency vet visit for another of the piggles. This is Momma Noodle, the deaf and blind one; she is pretty much in that end-of-life state that rodents seem to go through before they pass. Vet loaded her up with antibiotics and some other stuff to hope for a miracle, but this ain't our first rodeo and understand what is coming. My wife is taking it better than usual, but I think she has finally come around to accept that no matter how hard she tries, she just can't save them when they are this old and this sick -- and it's not a failing on her part as their keeper.

Wow, that is a lot to digest and quite the rap sheet. @xyz123 what do you have to say? I believe it’s your turn…

Last edited: