• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished an AVO 787 with a bottle of Maredous. Great combination, I don't think I bought enough of these to last very long.

Ken

I smoked a Licenciados aniversario cameroon wrap edt. Even at the price of free I think there is a reason the smoke isn't that popular. It had a consistant hazlenut flavor, but in a bad way, the smoke smelled of stale swamp. It was however a consistant burn. :angry:

Yesterday: Fuente Claro... Was really good, though mild. Tasty, though. Burned early unfortunately... I also had a CAO Brazilian (okay,nothing special).

Today: Kahlua (garbage, bleck.. Threw it out after a not even 1/4th the stick.), and then... CAO Vision. The Vision is unique for sure. Tasted really great, although it's painfully spicy. My lips were tingling before I even lit it! I really loved this cigar, but then about 15-20 minutes after I finished? It happened -- My body was tingling hot, and I ended up puking. This is my first time ever feeling that way from any type of cigar, and I've smoked stuff stronger than the Vision. Scary stuff.

In the humidor: Opus X Power Ranger... I'm not sure I'm ready to smoke that yet, ha. :sign:

Smoking a Perdomo Habano Maduro. Very Very tasty cigar! This is the only one of this line that I can say I have enjoyed.

A sunny 60 degrees here in Greenville! Smokin a Por Larranaga Panatela and drinking a Stone IPA, what a great experience!

Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut perfecto with a glass of ice tea. It was a nice, sunny 31 degrees today, with a 15 MPH wind. I couldn't stand to be cooped up any longer without a smoke.

Felipe Gregorio Millennium Icon Twain with an Abita Turbodog while reading on the patio this afternoon. It was a nice day for a smoke and this one proved to be a good choice. It was medium-bodied, but with a lot of flavor.

Smoked an AVO XO Tubo, and I actually was dissapointed!!!

Then I followed it up with an Isla Del Sol...also dissappointing.

I've got a Padron I'm saving up for tonight....

H.Upmann (NC) Reserve No. 1, tight draw at first, but surprisingly good. Although I just picked it up from the B&M and it was bit soggy, so that might have something to do with the draw. ???

Two cigars today for this gov employee President day off havin' bad-ass mofo.

1. Cabaiguan Coronas Extra (5 5/8 x 46) - I wanted to try one of these after reading Fyodor's review in the Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test thread. Fyodor likened it to a Cuban, he even guessed that it was a Cuban. I did not think this cigar tasted like a Cuban. However, I smoked it fresh out of the B&M. Who knows how long Moki had that thing around. It's possible that the stick he sent Fyodor may have been blended differently. It was a good smoke though. Toasty and mild.

2. Don Lino 1989 Maduro (5 x 50 box pressed) - This sucker smelled great in the cello, and I wanted a day of new experiences. A lot of cocoa, real smooth and creamy, mild to medium bodied. Not a bad smoke, I would pay for another.

Two cigars today for this gov employee President day off havin' bad-ass mofo.

1. Cabaiguan Coronas Extra (5 5/8 x 46) - I wanted to try one of these after reading Fyodor's review in the Evil Dr. Moki's Blind Taste Test thread. Fyodor likened it to a Cuban, he even guessed that it was a Cuban. I did not think this cigar tasted like a Cuban. However, I smoked it fresh out of the B&M. Who knows how long Moki had that thing around. It's possible that the stick he sent Fyodor may have been blended differently. It was a good smoke though. Toasty and mild.

2. Don Lino 1989 Maduro (5 x 50 box pressed) - This sucker smelled great in the cello, and I wanted a day of new experiences. A lot of cocoa, real smooth and creamy, mild to medium bodied. Not a bad smoke, I would pay for another.

The cigar Moki sent him was a special blend Cabaiguan...

Tonight I blazed a 4 year old Anejo!

-Rob

Anejo Shark in the chilly waters of New Jersey last night, good cigar but a little to cold outside to really enjoy it. I think the rest of the box will have to wait till summer to be smoked.

Hemi Sig Maddie with a few Coors Orig's.

It'd been a bit since I had a Hemi Maddie, but I knew it wouldn't disappoint. It always surprises me how much better these are than their cameroon siblings.

Not the usual...it's definitely been a special past couple of days...

Saint Luis Rey Lonsdale '03
Por Larranaga PC '05
Montecristo C EL '03

I'd like to write a reviews, especially on the Monte, but I don't even think I have the words to properly convey the cigar's characteristics and the experience. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.