• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fired up a Padilla 1948 robusto this afternoon along with an Abita Amber. The beer was great, the smoke not so good. Started off with a firm draw and some interesting flavors. After the first third, the draw still hadn't improved and it began to taste like an over-sized cigarette. Maybe I got a dud, I will have to try another one.

I had a Padron 2000 today. Started out really harsh to me, and some of the wrapping peeled away... IN the middle of the second third, it started to mellow a WHOLE lot, by the end of the last third, I was thrown on my ass. Serious buzz. I may some another, but I'd be more prone to age it in my humi first.

Had me a Pepin Centurian just now. Smoked it for an hour during the Lunar Eclipse that I had no idea was happening until after I finished, lol.

Good cigar all around, but not one of my top 5 Pepins. Just didn't have that "it" factor.

La Aurora Cien Anos Robusto from my NST a while back!! Nice smooth smoke with grass and a nasal spice that steadily increased as the smoke progressed.
Ashton VSG Figurado (?) from a BOTL. The pre-light tasted like carrots!?! I also got burnt orange from the first few draws. Crazy. Good crazy. Rich and chewy. Finished it during eclipse totality.

I didn't have time last night to smoke anything real big, so I went with a Boli PC from a recent trade. That was an absolutely terrific cigar, it just blew me away! It was absolutely thick with flavor, and smooth! I can't usually go through the nose with stronger cigars, but I could with this one, and what delicious tastes and smells it had. I will definitely be buying a box, or better yet, a cab, of these once I clear some room out of my cooler.

Don Pepin Serie JJ Sublime...... nice!

It's actually since joining CP that I'm delving into the world of Jose Garcia.(I know, I know..... hey what do you want?....I'm a newbie!) From Blue Label, to Serie JJ to Tats.... lovin' it so far!

DeVonn

Don Pepin Serie JJ Sublime...... nice!

It's actually since joining CP that I'm delving into the world of Jose Garcia.(I know, I know..... hey what do you want?....I'm a newbie!) From Blue Label, to Serie JJ to Tats.... lovin' it so far!

DeVonn

Welcome to the Church of Pepin

Just got finished smoking a Hoyo Petit Robusto. I usually don't have the kind of palate that can distinguish subtle flavors and such, but this was the first time I've ever tasted nutmeg in a cigar. It was a heckuva smoke. I wished it would have lasted longer. :(

Johnny O Lonsdale, right out of the mail, felt a little wet but the burn and draw were perfect. I think I found a new favorite, these things are great, I can't wait to see how they do with some age on them.

It was a good week at work...early voting is half way thru with no major hic-ups in equipment/network/servers.

98 Fundadore
85 Monte Esp #1

I got the chance to smoke a VSG robosto from 05', enjoyed this one alot. Later in the day I smoked an Oliva serie V at Philly Smoke shop that was gifted to me by Hermit11, wonderfull cigar enjoyed around great company.

Status
Not open for further replies.