• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight while watching, "Old School' for the ? time and enjoying a Lynchburg Lemonade (Jack, Cointreau, lime, and soda water) I enjoyed an all time favorite, the La Gloria Cubana, Serie R natural. This was as always a consistant smoke with a rewarding flavor. SOOOO much better than their standard line offerings. it lasted teh exact length of the film. Funny

'95 Partagas Serie Du Connoisseur #3

LFD Ligero 'Outlaw Event'

yuuuuummy!

An El Rey Del Mundo Robusto. It started out rather bitey, but mellowed going into the second third. The funny thing with this cigar is that I found myself actually trying to analyze flavors and nuances as well as enjoy the cigar. My God, another noob sees the light.

LG small batch #2 after dinner. Great cigar. Super oily (shiny) rusty brown wrapper. Once it gets going, a velvety tart yet sweet abundance of flavours with a hint of rasins. If only it were a bit less expensive, perhaps I'd buy another ???

Its so damn cold on that deck, but that didnt stop me from putting the torch to a sweet 55.

Smoked an Oliva V Lancero while walking around in Old Town Fredericksburg today with the wife and kids. Cigar was as great as the mood.

I had another Rocky OWR, am gonna light up either a Gurkha or a Vegas 5 (never tried either)....

My bro hooked me up with a day trip to St. Barths.
After a breakfast of baguette and coffee I nubbed a 06 Boli PC.
I got into an arguement with a cigar shop owner over the condition of some Monte D's he had.
He insisted the mold I saw meant the cigars were of the best quality (plume I guess).
The 'plume' was fluffy and only around the caps :whistling: .

He also had some nice fake Cohibas (and perhaps some real ones).
I called him an idiot and left.
This was not the LCDH as I forgot to look up the addy...

After lunch I smoked a Cuesta Ray Cameroon Reserve.
A very enjoyable stick!

-Rob

Just smoked me a great Oliva Master blend III robusto. Second time I have really loved this smoke!!!

Don

I spent the day watching college basketball at a local shop. While there, I enjoyed a LFD L-200, a LFD Factory Press I, and a LFD Oscuro Lancero.

Smoking a CI Legends Red (Perdomo) with a Guinness ... not a bad combo. This is my second from a bundle of 15 from CI, the first one I smoked after a few days of receipt. This one is much better after a few weeks in the humi at 65% RH. Not a bad smoke for less than $2.

Today was a Punch Grand Cru I have had in the humi for several years now, very creamy smoke with lots of cedar and a bit of spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.