• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to go to the box and grab a Siglo III, been waiting all day to smoke I know it won't let me down :thumbs:

Today absolutely nothing. BUT yesterday at the HERF, :):
started with an RyJ Churchill from 04
after dinner Boli CE from 99
and capped off by a tasty 2 year old short story from Angry Fish (Thank you).

All smokes were on and the company was certainly top notch!

Nice seeing everyone!

601 Oscuro Corona while my daughter told me another grandchild is on the way! :thumbs:

Sig II to celebrate.

Super Partagas as an after dinner smoke.

havent smoked in almost a week due to the damn weather in ny. sat back today and enjoyed a quick tat havana vi angeles

a local b&m now has a house line... these rarely go well but I picked up 2 wanna be short story perfecto's, conn and maduro.

fired up the connecticut and it started out promising, more like the 1999 RP perf. than an AF short story

2nd third got disgusting and reminded me of the CAO criollo... had to chuck it immediately.

we'll see how the maduro version goes, need these out of my desktop.

Smoking my first AVO XO right now... I'm enjoying it! I had the 787 a few weeks ago and really like that one as well.

This XO is pretty mild imo but has lots of good flavor... I recommend!

With yesterday being my birthday, I had a lot of great smokes the past couple of days.

Thursday - La Aurora 100 Anos Corona
Friday - Padron 1926 Maduro #9
Saturday - FFOX perfecxion #5
Yesterday - Don Carlos 30th Anniversary Robusto

From start to finish, the Padron was the best in the bunch, it tastes phenomial from start to finish. While the D.C was great for the first 2/3rd's, the last 3rd or so became a little bitter, I took a few more puffs and finally said good night.

Yesterday: San Cristobal

Today: Prolly a Carlos Torano, or an AVO 787....

West Coast Tat to start the day. Great with a cup of Cuban coffee. Up next a Jibaro.

Party PC....Giggity!!! Followed by a LGC Reserva Figurado Felicia (from a very generous BOTL) and it was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.