• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few smokes in the line-up for today...parents are outta town :whistling: :whistling:

Smoked an Ashton ESG churchill that I've had for probably 6 months. Peppery at the start with spices through the remainder. I might just be me, but I'm not getting the cost of these cigars. Usually after 6 months in the humi, cuban cigars gain a good bit of character that seemed to be severely lacking with this cigar. :angry:

No ESG purchases in the future for me.

LFD chiselito maduro. I thought this was a great little cigar. It only had 2 days in my humi since coming from the B&M but it smoked well and didn't kick my butt too bad. I will buy more.

Boy o boy. I had myself a Partagas Series D #4 tonight. Probably one of the best one's I've had yet. That thing changed flavors probably 4 or 5 times by the end. It's been sitting in my friends Humi for quite some time though, so that might have been part of that reason. ;) I tried Merlik's Trinidad 100th anniversary as well. Not a bad smoke either if I do say so myself in all of my inexperience. I had to puff on it a little after I finished that Partagas though to make sure I got the flavor. Two that I would recommend. :D

I did indeed have the Trinidad 100th Anniversary Toro tonight. I really enjoy this cigar being the second one I have had. It starts out with a very mild flavor and, but as it moves along it gains strength and I taste many different flavors throughout the smoke. I think I am starting to enjoy the more medium bodied cigars though, but this will always be a safe standby in my book. I have a box on order and I am very much looking forward to see how they do sitting in my humidor for a while.

Thursday, I smoked a Don Pepin Blue Label Lancero and a Davidoff Millennium Blend Lonsdale.

Friday, I was gifted and smoked my first (incredibly delicious) Trinidad Fundadores '04... thanks again! And at night I had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero.

Today... I sat by the pool and finally smoked a Padron Millennium Maduro :love: :love: :love:

Not sure what I'm going to smoke tonight, but it'll be something 'special.' :D

So far it's been a Padron 2000 Maduro (2005)

Thanks a ton for the stellar smoke Wilkey, now I know that my full box that's aging is going to be well worth the wait.

We'll see what the afternoon has in store......

Thanks a ton for the stellar smoke Wilkey, now I know that my full box that's aging is going to be well worth the wait.

I'm about to spark up one of these as well, although mine's from 07 :) and from Smokyballs himself! :thumbs: :cool:

I'm about to spark up one of these as well, although mine's from 07 :) and from Smokyballs himself! :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoyed one of those myself tonight. Although after smoking that Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles this morning, the 2K was stuggling to satisfy. I have heard that some time in the humi does these cigars wonders. I'll have to muster up some patience...

I'm stuck on this Tatuaje Havana line! :whistling: It sure is tasty!

mac

Diplomatico #2 from '01. Very nice smoke gifted to me by AVB in return for a sweet deal.

Doc.

Had my first Padron 2000 Maduro this weekend. It's true what they say. It's a great cigar, and it will probably be the first box purchase that I buy.

It's great fun buying inexpensive but good cigars and putting them up for 2 or 3 yrs.

So far I've had great results with Punch Grand Cru Robusto Maduro, ERDM Robusto Larga, H Upmann SF Belicoso, and Torano 1916 Belicoso.

Thanks to you guys Padron 2000 and/or 3000 maduro is next!

I bet SLR Series G Rothschilde is worth a gamble, too!

I have some 3000's I purchase last july that are very smooth but I prefer some of the bite of the younger ones(6-8months).

Status
Not open for further replies.