• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on this one as I type...

f_resizedCorom_fd1a213.jpg

Coronado by La Flor. Damn fine smoke! I will definately be getting a few more of these for the humi.

mac

After smacking my head into a wall a few times after arguing with a Idiot over his moldy cigars...

I went and smoked a RP Sungrown petite corona and washed it down with a bottle of Keller Beer. :thumbs:

knocked out a fresh Padilla habano torpedo that was very tasty. The robusto has been my go-to smoke so I had to give these a try. And you have to love the price, five bucks for singles and eighty something for a box!

Gurkha Fuerte - Really great smoke, first Maddie that I have really liked. Draw was a bit loose, I have one more might punch the next one.

Tim

I had my first Tatuaje Unicos tonight. I love Torps and after smoking it had to scratch my head as to why I didn't try this one sooner. Better late than never. I finished off the evening with a Bear Republic Rye Ale and a Coronado DC while enjoying a great conversation under the stars with my gal.

What I have smoked recently....Nothing much so here goes. Boli Gold Medal 2004, 858 Rosado, Davidoff Chateau Lafitte early 1970's, 1950's Belinda Empires Claro Claro (Candela), Partagas Demitip early 1980's, and a bunch of other stuff that has slipped my mind. Again...thanks to some very generous BOTL's on CP for a wonderful week of smoking. :thumbs:

Bolivar Royal Corona in the wee hours. Started with very mild flavors but really took off at about halfway. This morning I'm smoking one of my recent favs - SLR Serie G Rothschilde.

1944 Parole - cigar made from German troops in WWII
:laugh:

Was actually better than I anticipated - see about a review soon

While listening to the Royals game, I enjoyed a DPG Blue Label Lancero.

1926 #35 maddie - really great tasting cigar

tatuaje nobles - had burn issues, had to keep relighting

Currently smokin Fuente Cuban Beli... Been waiting for these and what do ya know my local store had some in when i got there so i picked up 4, along with 2 LFD double ligero chisels, and a CX2 it was a good day

Had a DPG black robusto earlier today and it was VERY,very good!! I probably would put it in my top 3

What I have smoked recently....Nothing much so here goes. Boli Gold Medal 2004, 858 Rosado, Davidoff Chateau Lafitte early 1970's, 1950's Belinda Empires Claro Claro (Candela), Partagas Demitip early 1980's, and a bunch of other stuff that has slipped my mind. Again...thanks to some very generous BOTL's on CP for a wonderful week of smoking. :thumbs:
Once again Loren... DAMN!!! :love:
Nice bro, sounds like a helluva week bro!!!

Enjoyed a DPG BL Invictos last night while I watched the replay of the Hopkins vs. Wright fight.

Earlier today after lunch I had my last Monte #4. I smoked it because I thought I was going to be out of Cigars for a few days until our shipment came in from our special place. :) Lo and behold not an hour after I finished it, the shipment came in on the Desert Hawk! (For all of you Navy guys out there, the Hawk is the replacement for the Duck. They don't stamp the deck anymore. :( Oh yeah, for those not used to the Navy stuff, the Hawk is an SH-60S helicopter.) So I plucked an Edmundo from my order and ran outside to try it. Wow is all I can say. I thought the # 4's were good. Lord. After a little time in the Humi these things are going to be spectacular. :thumbs: This is definitely the best smoke I've ever had. I'm gonna have to remind myself not to waste these and only smoke them at special times. :D

Had an Abr '06 PLPC and a July '05 Cohiba robusto. Both are turning into shockingly good smokes for being so young.

Earlier today after lunch I had my last Monte #4. I smoked it because I thought I was going to be out of Cigars for a few days until our shipment came in from our special place. :) Lo and behold not an hour after I finished it, the shipment came in on the Desert Hawk! (For all of you Navy guys out there, the Hawk is the replacement for the Duck. They don't stamp the deck anymore. :( Oh yeah, for those not used to the Navy stuff, the Hawk is an SH-60S helicopter.) So I plucked an Edmundo from my order and ran outside to try it. Wow is all I can say. I thought the # 4's were good. Lord. After a little time in the Humi these things are going to be spectacular. :thumbs: This is definitely the best smoke I've ever had. I'm gonna have to remind myself not to waste these and only smoke them at special times. :D
Stick with it lad. You'll make Chief one day. I'd bet on it.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.