• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connie # 73 maddie while working in the yard and a Monte# 2 while relaxing with a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout after working in the yard.

It was Fuente day at the Colorado Renassanse Festival with a WOAM and a Short Story. I got lots of favorable comments from other festival goers. I got paged and had to go home. I'm saving the Internet from certain destruction, and smoking a LFD Double Ligero Lancero! Life ain't all bad!

It was Fuente day at the Colorado Renassanse Festival with a WOAM and a Short Story. I got lots of favorable comments from other festival goers. I got paged and had to go home. I'm saving the Internet from certain destruction, and smoking a LFD Double Ligero Lancero! Life ain't all bad!
You get a promotion or something? None of those cigars come in a bundle wraped in bailing twine.

Doc.

They had a Torano roller at my local B&M today. Picked up a fresh rolled torpedo to chill in the humi for a couple of months. As for the smoke I enjoyed today... Torano - Exodus 1959. I must say I have never smoked a cigar that was so box pressed, but I kinda liked it. This smoke was deliciously rich and leatherly! I also picked up some Exodus Silver's for another day. This was my first experience with Torano... and I was delighted!

mr.mac

I finally had a few moments admist all the clutter to enjoy a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero... damn I love dem smokes. :thumbs:

Heavy smoking day, H. Upmann Monarch A/T, 5 Vegas something or other, Trinidad Coloniales, Tat Eseciales, WOAM and next is a RASCC. The first one was at 3:00 this morning on a long drive back from Canada fishing. The others were in the lovely weather of St. Louis today sitting on the deck with a glass of wine.

RC 184 and a PAM '64 Exclusivo

No comments necessary on either, and I'm sure you know why :)

Last night I sat under the umbrella on our deck listening to the rhythm of the falling rain while enjoying a RP Vintage 1990 Robusto. I was surprised that the humidity had no effect on the cigar at all. It was very good as it had been in my humidor for over a year and in someone else's for I don't know how long. After the rain stopped, the bats decided to join me and began swooping down into the smoke plume above where some mosquitoes and other insects had decided to gather. I finished up and went inside as the owls and frogs were beginning to sing.

All in all a great cigar experience.

Today at the Outlaw, I enjoyed a Cuesta Rey Centenario Belicoso and a CAO Sopranos Associate.

#35 Maddie after some yard work. Tons of smoke.

Upmann Cameroon toro while I did a little yard work this evening. Pretty mild, first inch or so burned really slow and was not putting out much smoke at all, so I was all set to be disappointed, but after the first ashing it livened up nicely and became a fairly tasty, but still mild cigar. Started to turn bitter a little sooner than I expected, with a bit over an inch left, but all in all a decent cheap smoke.

Didn't have a whole lot of time for a cigar today so it was a '26 #35 maddie....wonderful smoke!

I found enough time over the weekend to light up a Tat Reserva SW and a Johnny O Sublime. The Tat was good, but like most needs some more drying time in the humi. It took half the cigar to warm up but was wonderful once it did. The Johnny O was a young asskicker but perfect from light to nub.

Had a Cohiba Siglo II today. It was pretty good. Provided tons of smoke without much difficulty on the draw. Wrapper looked kinda veiny but it tasted good. Burned almost perfectly.

VSG Tres Mystique tonight, delicious as always. Just kept getting better and better the further down it burned, so I just kept smoking the little bugger until I couldn't hold on to it any longer. If I didn't have to get up early tomorrow, I would have lit up another, because it was so damn good I just wanted to keep going!

I smoked a La Escepcion Coronitas Series V 2004 that was sublime!

Planning on a LGC Tainos from 2001 later! Day-off smoke. :thumbs:

Had a SLR churchill with a few years age, last night. My first in this vitola......was an excellent hour and a half of time spent listening to the crickets and frogs.

Had the Cohiba Maduro Secreto last night and it didn't suck at all! Followed it up with a little Boli CJ

Ramon Alones Specially Selected. Given to me by my boss so I could come out and smoke with him. He is basically my nearby cigar expert and I am always asking him questions. It was pretty good, started out rather spicy, then it mellowed out to a more leathery smoke about half way.

Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles... need to cross that one off my wish list! It was a fantastic little cigar and quite enjoyable. :whistling:

mac

Status
Not open for further replies.