• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a tatuaje bombazo. possibly the best tat I've had to date.

Smokin' that AF Cuban Beli right now :thumbs: I can definitely justify buying a box of these! :laugh:

While doing a little yard work, I smoked a Primos Rosado Robusto -- not a bad smoke for the price! :thumbs:

Got anymore of those? :whistling:
...bout a box and a half, Wyatt....for the birthday boy, all things are possible. Shoot me a PM if you're interested..... :cool:

Just finished up a DP Blue 'Generoso'....quickly becoming one of my "go to" smokes.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Ahh... for the 4 hour drive to my boat, it started with a Anejo #55 (at midnight) along with 2 bottles of KillerBeans chilled coffee (espresso, thank you very much) and followed by a Power Ranger with 3 years on it.

YEAH BABY!! And it's no wonder I didn't sleep at all and went straight out fishing! :laugh: Even took the sting out of not catching a #$%^& thing... :angry:

Last night I had a Litto Gomez Diez Americano. It was the first out of the box and as always...perfect. Sorry you didn't catch anything Swissy. Where were you?

Ahh... for the 4 hour drive to my boat, it started with a Anejo #55 (at midnight) along with 2 bottles of KillerBeans chilled coffee (espresso, thank you very much) and followed by a Power Ranger with 3 years on it.

YEAH BABY!! And it's no wonder I didn't sleep at all and went straight out fishing! :laugh: Even took the sting out of not catching a #$%^& thing... :angry:

nice smokes

but not even an old boot?

Smoked a CAO Black for the first time yesterday. A nice smooth cigar with little peppery undertones. Burned very nice and I damn near numbed that thing.

Smoked an AF 858 Cammie last night. It was just like they always are - mild, smooth, perfectly consistent. But it did serve as a reminder that that particular cigar is not what I want in an evening smoke - it's too mild. For a morning or even afternoon smoke it's great, but I want some more kick at the end of the day.

I just had an H. Upmann - Coronas Major HF(tubo). It was pretty good. The flavor improved about halfway down the cigar. I am still not sure how to describe cigars since I am so new, but it was somewhat mild. After it got to half way it got a little spice to it and I think I detected hints of caramel and leather. Overall it wasn't a favorite, but it wasn't bad either. Just cemented the fact that I want to try more different cigars to find what I really like.

Yesterday was a good smoking day. I had the day off and it was just beautiful outside, so I forced myself to sit on the back patio, smoke cigars and read - it was rough! LOL

I started off the morning with a '98 Partagas Charlotte which was just fantastic. After lunch I moved on to a two-year old VSG Illusion, which was great but a little milder than expected. I finished the afternoon off with a Davidoff Super Selection #11, which I believe is the house blend for Davidoff Madison store. That cigar had the great Davi flavor that I enjoy but was less refined. I can see that buying abox of these and putting them down to nap would be a good long term investment.

Hmm...What to smoke now?!

LOL

CAO Brazilia Gol!
This was an outstanding smoke, so far the best in my first month of real cigar smoking. How do the Italia line compare? I can really make this a regular.

July 11th:

SLR Serie A

July 12th:

SLR PC

July 13th:

Opux X Double Corona

The Opus X has a little age on it and it's smoking GREAT! The humidity in my basement is running around 65% so the RH in the humis is a little higher than I'd like it so the SLR PC didn't smoke as well as they do when they are drier. The Serie A smoked better, probably because it had a little more age on it than the PC and that coolerdor is right next to the dehumidifier and the RH in that one is holding at 60%. I prefer to smoke all of my cigars as close to 60% RH as possible.

Time to crank up the dehumidifier. :laugh:

FFOX Forbidden X 2004

One of the Top 3 Opus I've ever had, just fell short of the BBMF, but an outstanding smoke in all regards.

Started off the day with a Trini Reyes and then moved on to a RAG after lunch! Good day! :D

Just finished a Rocky Patel Sun Grown petit corona - a very tasty cigar! Also, it was the first cigar I've had for a while now that smoked well until I was burning my fingers. I'll definitely be keeping a few of these guys around.

I smoked my first Tatuaje today, a Lancero.
I got it in a trade with Smellysell.
The first inch was nothing to write home about but after that it turned into a real nice Cigar.
I will have to buy a box now.....

Last night was a 4 cigar evening

La Aroma de Cuba Immensa - 5.5 x 60 - didn't know this was an Ashton's brand. DAMN GOOD! :thumbs:

Liga Centro Americana Torpedo - Charles Fairmorn - a mixture of all the tobaccos of Central America, mild but complex :thumbs:

LFD El Jocko - awesome little cigar :love:

and to finish up the evening a Flor de Copan "LINEA PUROS" robusto - Slowly but surely turning into one of my favorite cigars, a Honduran Puros full of flavor. :love: :thumbs:

First I had an H. Upmann Du Prince (I think, it was in a tube, but my friend threw it away before I could look at the exact type.) It was ok, but it was a bit too peppery for my tastes. The smoke was amazing though. It did improve about half-way through, but not for too long.

Then a couple hours later I decided I wanted another and broke out one of my Trinidad Reyes. This was my second one of these and it tasted better this time because it had been in the humidor for a couple weeks. I think my first one might have been a bit dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.