• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A counterfeit HdM Double Coronas. It sucked and I didn't make it past 1/2"

haha... why why why?! A picture story type disection would've been a better route.

but what were the tasting notes? I have a possible fakey of the same, which I too will set a blaze soon. I only say possible because I've gotten for sure real and spotted sure fakes from the same place, one being the one that didn't make sense to me, that #2 monte tube.

Gran Habano #5. I really like those even more now that they have about a year in the humi.

La Flor Dominicana El Jocko :thumbs:

I love these. One of my top ten smokes.

I had some crappy churchill while mowing today and then had some after dinner pleasantries with a Monte #2 (not the white label this time ;) ). Not bad, but I expected a little more from this "legendary" stick.

5 vegas A with some confetti cake, ice cream and argentinian cabernet. semi nieces 3 yr old b day party.

Mowed the lawn then sat and had me an Outlaw BTTB 2007 Pepin. Great smoke!

hows the taste? Is it like any other pep blend?

The spice was very reminiscent of the Blue Label Lancero. It was just pouring out with clouds of smoke. I didn't find it nearly as strong as the Cojonu line or tasting like the cabinet line.

These are definitely more along the lines of the DPG label sticks. Which one specifically is hard to point out. I think it really is it's own beast. If you forced me to put my finger on it, I'd say a white label with the spice of a blue label lancero.

Thanks for the smokes wanlail, I'm looking forward to the next one.

DPG Blue Label Imperiale I had yet to try this vitola and, so far, I like the Delicias the best. More time for the complexity to develop, IMO.

I have yet to try the Magnate(A)!

I tried the Camacho El Legend-Ario after work yesterday and it was pretty tasty. Later today I sample an Omar Ortez Toro!

Mowed the lawn then sat and had me an Outlaw BTTB 2007 Pepin. Great smoke!

hows the taste? Is it like any other pep blend?

The spice was very reminiscent of the Blue Label Lancero. It was just pouring out with clouds of smoke. I didn't find it nearly as strong as the Cojonu line or tasting like the cabinet line.

These are definitely more along the lines of the DPG label sticks. Which one specifically is hard to point out. I think it really is it's own beast. If you forced me to put my finger on it, I'd say a white label with the spice of a blue label lancero.

Thanks for the smokes wanlail, I'm looking forward to the next one.

I had one of these last week. Though nothing stood out flavor-wise (to say it was leathery or cedery or any one particular adjective) it was a very well balanced and enjoyable cigar. Luckily I have four left.

Last night I had a OpusX Super Beli and some home brewed birch beer. What a great combo.

I started the morning off before a Court date today with a Fonseca Invictos 2001. Now I am puffing on the first official cigar for the new chapter of my life...a Opus X Forbidden X Tres 2006 while sipping on some Laphroaig 30yo. Whats to follow this week, will be revealed during the week in multiple reviews. :thumbs:

A damn tasty Tampa Sweethearts #50 Maduro. :thumbs:

A year made all the difference in the world for this baby. Last one and I may order some more!

A damn tasty Tampa Sweethearts #50 Maduro. :thumbs:

A year made all the difference in the world for this baby. Last one and I may order some more!

Good to know I just bought a bundle, I grabbed a bundke of the Ybor City #85 sg, not a bad smoke either but also need some rest.
Just got done with an anejo #49, nothing dissapointing about it :rolleyes:

I smoked a Dunhill Signed Range today and two words sum it up

Ewwwe
BLECH!!

I did not care for the upfront tart sour young tobacco type taste, maybe some people like flavor. I smoked a little over half of it and had to put it down. Maybe someday I will go back and try another but not anytime soon, is Torano making these things now? I like alot of Torano's cigars but man it took 2 breath mints and a snapple apple to get the taste out.

Fuente Untold Story Maduro...

only thing is now to find a way to get a box of them!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yesterday it was a WOAM with a couple years on it - these never disappoint! Today will probably be a Davi Millennium PC or perhaps an AF Cuban Beli (to see if I should pick up a box of these). Hmm, or maybe it will be a VSG Illusion...Decision, decisions...LOL

Yesterday it was a WOAM with a couple years on it - these never disappoint! Today will probably be a Davi Millennium PC or perhaps an AF Cuban Beli (to see if I should pick up a box of these). Hmm, or maybe it will be a VSG Illusion...Decision, decisions...LOL

Yes, you should pick up a box of these. They are still my go to smoke.

Last night I had a Diplimaticos No. 2 '03 with a few gin and tonics. It was spot on.

Yesterday I had a DPG Exclusivos, a Perdomo Fresco Maduro robusto, and a La Aroma de Cuba Monarch.

Yes, you should pick up a box of these. They are still my go to smoke.

Last night I had a Diplimaticos No. 2 '03 with a few gin and tonics. It was spot on.

Man, I love those Diplo #2s as well. Never disappoint! It has been awhile since I have smoked a Cuban Beli - I will definitely give it a try tonight!

Last night I smoked an Avo No. 9 Maduro. It was not a bad smoke, but not worth the price, IMO. For not much more, I like the XO a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.