• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first Ashton's Cabinet in Robusto size, very good :thumbs: .

Cuaba Exclusivos, stored at the shop @ 75% , was still way too wet but tasted damn good regardless, the rest of the box is going into dry storage to get the RH% down.

It's been a while since I've had a whole day of great smokes but yesterday broke that streak. Started the morning with a HdM DC from 96 on the way to the B&M. I had a Diamond Crown #5 that had been in the bottom of my humi for two years on the return trip home. Both were spot on. I finished the night with an imperial pint of Ruination Ale and a Power Ranger. Three cigars and not a relight or fix!

I had a nice VSG enchantment poolside. The smoke was very well complemented with a lot of eye candies. One eye candy being very notable for a few CT views. WOW! ;) :sign: :sign: :sign:

A counterfeit HdM Double Coronas. It sucked and I didn't make it past 1/2"

An LGC Reserva Figurado, Felicias. Good god, even stronger than I remembered but full flavored with a penetrating aroma.

Wilkey

It's been a while since I've had a whole day of great smokes but yesterday broke that streak. Started the morning with a HdM DC from 96 on the way to the B&M. I had a Diamond Crown #5 that had been in the bottom of my humi for two years on the return trip home. Both were spot on. I finished the night with an imperial pint of Ruination Ale and a Power Ranger. Three cigars and not a relight or fix!
Now that... Sounds like a damn good day Nate!!! :thumbs:

Mowed the lawn then sat and had me an Outlaw BTTB 2007 Pepin. Great smoke!

Yesterday started with a Davidoff Chateau Margaux from the 80s, then a hemi classic SG, an 03 PAM diplomatico, an Opus chili pepper and finally a cojonu 2006 :thumbs:

Just got back from vacation where I had:

Padron mad #35
El Rey De Los Habanos
AF Best Seller
WOAM
AF Short Story
PAM

All smokes were wonderful!

Yesterday I had a Davidoff Millennium Torpedo and a PAN Diplomatico. Both were fantastic smokes!

Brandon

Just sat my ass down after a long day of honey do's!!!
Put some fire to my first HDM Petite Robusto... Damn this is GOOD!!! :love:

Last night an ESG Churchill...
Damn decent smoke...
Not sure if it's worth the $$$, but maybe a few years will make this a incredible stick!
Don't drink Sam Adams while smoking this one!
Not sure what's on the menu for tonight...

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.