• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just polished off my Sunday smoke. I generally save Sunday for a one I've been waiting for all week long.

Today it was a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso. I think it goes without saying that it was fabulous!!!

There were no visible flaws in this smoke, no burn issues, no taste problems, and a plethora of smoke. I gotta get a few more of these.

just finished of a yard gar: Indian Tobac maduro, ntg. I was thinking for later trying one of those padilla 8/11 lanceros i picked up from the Outlaw, that should be much more interesting.

Ashton VSG Corona Gorda. Excellent smoke with over a year of humi time. It was a very nice size and slightly more intense than the robustos in this line. I have yet to try the Tres and Illusion that everyone rave so much about.

Half way through a Joyo de Nicaragua Celebracion Gran Consul. Very tasty and more powerful than I expected. If this is a medium bodied cigar, a lot of other medium bodied cigars should be classified as mild.

I had a Cu Avana Churchill Maduro this weekend while mowing the acreage. I got it free in some promo a year or two ago. COMPLETE CRAP!!!!!

Tossed it and finished the last 3 acres with a Monte White Habana No. 2. Good mild smoke, but not my normal cup of tea. I'd have preferred a little more oomph...

Off to smoke a Shark now... :cool:

Just finished an RYJ Churchill A/T from May 2004. I got wood all the way :laugh: :sign: :sign: Woody delicious cedar taste all through out that is ;) It had hints of caramel paired up with a couple of pints of Guiness. Life is good! :thumbs:

Another Tatuaje Noella that rested for about a month or so in the humi. Better burn and slightly more complex than my first a few weeks ago. These are great cigars and I will always have some around for sure. I paired in with some Johnnie Walker Black with some ice and a splash of water and then knocked back a pint of Haagen Daz chocolate peanut butter ice cream. It all went surprisingly well :D

Gurkha Masters Select Perfecto No.3

-- My third Gurkha, and my second of this particular cigar, and I don't get the hype. These really don't appeal to me.

Yesterday a very tasty AF Cuban Beli while watching the Yankees.

Today, a D4 from DIC 06 poolside. The taste and the "view" were outstanding! :) Happy Fourth!

Had a great Punch Punch from '05! Wow, what a great smoke. The last from a box split and makes me want a whole box this time.

I also finally got around to trying a 601 Habana Torpedo. I liked every bit as much as the Blue and Black blends.

Right now I'm smoking a La Aroma de Cuba Marquis that is a great cigar and doesn't get enough mention, IMO. Great flavor and complexity but the construction has a couple of flaws. The burn tends to wander more than I like and some will tar you. But what flavors! :D

Today: CAO Italia

Tonight under the fireworks: CAO Brazilia

I've fallen in love with these two smokes lately!

Yesterday:

Opus X 2004 Lancero

A/F 858 Sungrown

Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias

Today:

Anejo 55

so far today, enjoying a non scheduled day off, but eff it right now.

aristoff white perfecto with some folgers bleh folgers

5 vegas A robusto with Jerry's Carribean Cutthroat yumm

For my ride home today, I've got a Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Invictos waiting for me. The only question is whether I can finish it before I get home. :)

H.Upmann Anniversary #3

It was good, Smoked with an old LT friend of mine from FT Bragg who is now my Company Commander at Ft Hood. Small World!

Tim

Principe maduro after work. I was looking forward to it all day and it did not disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.