• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLPC courtesy of Elliot.
Bastige is trying to get me to like them...
It started flat but the 2nd half was niiiice!
Smoked during sunset with a glass of Zaya rum.

-Rob

an incredibly moist AF cuban beli

out on the patio while the g/f decided to grab the airsoft uzi after seeing a rat run out of one of the palm trees, and hit the bastard square between the eyes, it was stunned, then ran away.

<--- proud of my marksgirl

DCM #5 courtesy of Phil. Very nice smoke. Gonna cause me to break out the DCM Stanfords 90th before too long.

Johnny-O custom roll (corona gorda-ish) after probably the best water in Homer fishing... got about 30 miles off shore and the water had barely a ripple on it. Good fishing too.

Yoesterday evening I had Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Madruo Torpedo (Man... thats a long name)

I had a Bolivar Corona junior last evening on the way home. Very nice smoke. Damned embargo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some old friends in from back home. Stayed up way to late catching up and enjoying the finer things in life.

Pepin Fresh Roll from the Outlaw event.
Tat P P2.
AF Special Sun Grown Double Chateau Fuente.

Seth

EDIT: Spelling

Cuaba Divino, circa "98", quite a tasty little stick. Getting hooked on them, great with coffee in the morning. :thumbs:

Mt first #35 maddie. Amazing taste and produced more smoke than any other cigar I have ever had.

PSD4 from 2005 and RP Cuban Blend Torpedo Maduro. Close to a tie IMO. Both great smokes.
Of course, the Cuban Blend Maduro doesn't taste like any Cuban I ever had. Why must marketing people mislead to sell a perfectly good product I can't imagine. ;)

In fact, I feel compelled to add the Cuban Blend is about as opposite in flavor profile from Cuban as it's possible to be! :D
Now the Pepin creation "El Rey de los Habanas" is at least close to the Cuban flavor.

Had a RP fact. select that I got in the mail yesterday. Very, very nice. The sticker on the bottom said 5/2/07 so, that might have been the reason it was sooo good!

Quintero Brevas with Negra Modelo beer and a Hungarian knockwurst.

Yum!

Wilkey
Wilkey, you're really on that food, drink and cigar combo thing, huh? :D

I had some old friends in from back home. Stayed up way to late catching up and enjoying the finer things in life.

Pepin Fresh Roll from the Outlaw event.
Tat P P2.
AF Special Sun Grown Double Chateau Fuente.
Sounds like a great time; fine smokes with good friends. Now that's a good combo, unlike that food with cigars thing. :laugh:

Last night, I enjoyed a Regios - mmm.... good! I think tonight I might break out another Padilla 1932 - thanks Brad!

Sherpa LTD RESERVE 2002

Little Unit BBQ action , good times, good smoke

Last night a very ON 8-5-8 SG. :love: This was amazing! :love:

This afternoon a P1932 churchill that took me for a ride. What a nice fiull-bodied smoke. :thumbs: I am done for the day...maybe for the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.