• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Petite Tatuaje this evening because I only had about 20 minutes to spare. However, even though I had limited time, this little stick just doesn't do it for me. It left me wanting a whole hell of a lot more! I think tomorrow I'm going to enjoy a Regios or Cojonu 2003. These are smokes that never let me down. :)

Torano Virtuouso on the back porch, with some Dimple Pinch on the rocks.

Nice smooth start, OK middle, harsh at the finish...but I am relaxed.

Had a Petite Tatuaje this evening because I only had about 20 minutes to spare. However, even though I had limited time, this little stick just doesn't do it for me. It left me wanting a whole hell of a lot more! I think tomorrow I'm going to enjoy a Regios or Cojonu 2003. These are smokes that never let me down. :)

Well done Nick :)

How bout those J21's?

Well done Nick :)

How bout those J21's?

I don't think I'll ever be able to have a J21 without remembering your love fest with that smoke during our mini herf. :laugh:

I do have one left in my humi that I've been eyeballing for quite some time now. Perhaps this evening I'll have one when my buddy comes over for a BBQ!

After a good dinner, I had a tatuaje noella. First time i had this was when it just got shipped to me. The one I had tonight had been sitting for about 3 weeks now and boy was it much better. Definately one of my favorite smokes at the moment.

Padilla Edicion Limitada 2006

Wasn't very pleased. The taste was there and rather enjoyable, but the burn was so poor along with a tunnel issue and a plug that I had to throw it out half way through.

Anejo 48 after an extremely large NY strip on the grill and some Bush's Homestyle baked beans. I'm still spinning anyway and had to whack a pint of Hagen Daz Dulce de Leche to get some sugar in me.

I had an Astral Candela, and wasn't impressed at all. The taste was way too mild and uneventful.....not to mention, I was still a little sick from nicotine the day before (see here) and I ended up chucking this cigar about 1/3 of the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.