• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Tatuaje Noella which was great with only 2 weeks of downtime. Not overly complex but very satisfying.

After my son's wedding Saturday, I had one of the CAO Visions. The label looked rather "Bridal" to me so I thought I'd give it a go.

Really quite enjoyable. I've got at least one more in the humi. I think I'll keep it.

Here's the story on the wedding.

Linky...

I had my very first opusX. I got it from the father's day 5 pack at Holt's. All i have to say is.....WOW!

Alec Bradley Trilogy Tri-Press Cameroon Torpedo that Brew gave me when he visited Germany.

Damn what a tasty cigar. Looks like a box of them is in my near future! :thumbs:

smoked on guard duty 2100-0100, 95F, in 60 pounds of gear. They were free BTW....does this help my case any :whistling:

Don't mind that cranky old Navy guy, I like Backwoods cigars too. There is a lot worse for more money out there.

Alec Bradley Trilogy Tri-Press Cameroon Torpedo that Brew gave me when he visited Germany.

Damn what a tasty cigar. Looks like a box of them is in my near future! :thumbs:

Glad you enjoyed the Triology, HerfinBigDog turned me on to those. $ for $ (or Euro for Euro in your case :rolleyes: ) they are a tough to beat Cameroon, IMO.

Glad you enjoyed the Triology, HerfinBigDog turned me on to those. $ for $ (or Euro for Euro in your case :rolleyes: ) they are a tough to beat Cameroon, IMO.

Thanks again for gifting it to me, I was really in the mood for a Cammie and it sure hit the spot.

Better than the Don Carlos IMO for the price. Hey Tim, according to CI they are the only ones who have the Tri-Press shape, have you tried any of the new batch old shape or any of the new batch new shape Cammies? I'd like to know how they compare before I jump on a box.

Thanks again for gifting it to me, I was really in the mood for a Cammie and it sure hit the spot.

Better than the Don Carlos IMO for the price. Hey Tim, according to CI they are the only ones who have the Tri-Press shape, have you tried any of the new batch old shape or any of the new batch new shape Cammies? I'd like to know how they compare before I jump on a box.

Sorry, I really don't know. I haven't bought any of these in a long while. HerfinBigDog might know the details of the newer vs older batches. In the past, you could often pick up a fiver on Cbid, that might be an option.

Sorry, I really don't know. I haven't bought any of these in a long while. HerfinBigDog might know the details of the newer vs older batches. In the past, you could often pick up a fiver on Cbid, that might be an option.

I PMed him, thanks again Tim.

LFD DL Lancero and a Opus X xXx... while drinking dark beer outside at the beer garden Sweet lord have MERCY!!!! :cool:

Yesterday was one of those stellar smoking days.
Started off with a Don Carlos #4 on the way to the herf.
At the herf with Sam, Elliot, Dave, Dan and Steve I smoked my face off...
Started with a LFD Mysterio (pretty damn good).
Then a Juan Lopez PC...
Awesome smoke!
Thanks Sam!
Then a SLR Series A from 03.
Very nice!
Thanks Joe!
And I finished with a Lito Gomez Oriental.
I was so full of Cragganmor I needed a strong stick to cap the night off!

-Rob

Had a Monte No. 5 as an appetizer on the driving range and putting green, then a Don Pepin Blue Churchill on the course. Both were great smokes.

Last night, a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles. It shot way up toward the top of my favorites list.

Seth

Yesterday, I had a WOAM that has been in my humi for over 2 years. It's the chiiit :)

Rob, you're a mad man! :)

Had a Flor De Ybor City (Toro) yesterday which I picked up from Joe G. on my Newbie Trade....it was pretty tasty!

Opus TOA from 2004, once i cut the damn plugged end off (1/2 inch before the cap) it is smoking WONDERFUL, 3 yo Opus is damn tasty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.