• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally getting over a 2 week chest cold, and I got to smoke some good cigars! Yesterday I had a Padron '26 32 and today I had a H. Upman #2. Both were fantastic!! :love:

Brandon

Partagas Corona from '06 this morning and a Monte #4 from '06 this evening. Such a shame that the Partagas corona is no longer being produced :(

Had a HDM DC from 06 las night. Flavor was very good but the wrapper cracked up on the last third.

Felipe Dominicana White Label Fat Boy (3.5" x 55)

Very nice mild smoke. I thought it would be a much shorter smoke based on the size, but lasted me a little over 45 minutes.

Edit to add:

Just had 5 Vegas 'A' Atomic. Wow! Loved this cigar -- glad I got a 10pack :D

Pre Dinner - La Aurora Emerald Tubo....Post dinner Tatuje J21 reserve. Both damn good smokes, but the tat is in a class by itself!! :thumbs:

Tonight I enjoyed a Party 898 while mowing edging and the like. After grilling some burgers I settled on the front porch with a Juan Lopez No.2. Both were young (06) but both smoked suprisingly well.

On the way to work smoked a CAO CX2 courtesy of siriusstogie.
Thanks Joe!
It was the fullest cameroon I've ever had.
A little unrefined but enjoyable.
These would never sway me from the Hemingway series though!

On the way home a Pepin 601 Red Label.
Started meh then exploded into a strong flavor bomb!

On the roof I smoked a Diamond Crown Maximus #4 courtesy of Gator.
Maaan what a great smoke!
I nubbed it to the nubby nub!
Thanks Frank!

Also a shoutout to the noobs who bombed me!
Thanks guys!
This past week I smoked:
H.Upmann Corona Major (pure bliss)
Padron 3000 Maduro (fantastic)
Some ERDM (ok)
something else I forgot...
:thumbs:

-Rob

Tonight an Indian Tabac Maduro boxer...

It was definitely a bit harsh and could have done with some humi time -- maybe it was just a little dry. I'll try another in a few weeks or so.

Padron 1926 Maduro
LFD Oscuro Lancero
Anejo Shark

Couple weeks ago a couple goodies BobbyRitz gave me. A review is still forthcoming. I loved them to say the least!

I had a very nice PAM Piramide yesterday. Today, I may get around opening a box of Sig VI from May 04 or something Cohiba in my stash. :) :whistling: Happy Father's Day all! :thumbs:

Rob glad to see you got around some of the stuff I sent you. I hope you enjoyed 'em all. BTW, did you sacrifice the SLR A, yet? :love:

I'm having a bunch of pepin's today. I just finished one of Al's offerings, an Outlaw from earlier this year later, and a Gran Conoju before I go to work tonight.

I had a very nice PAM Piramide yesterday. Today, I may get around opening a box of Sig VI from May 04 or something Cohiba in my stash. :) :whistling: Happy Father's Day all! :thumbs:

Rob glad to see you got around some of the stuff I sent you. I hope you enjoyed 'em all. BTW, did you sacrifice the SLR A, yet? :love:

Nope...
The fresh ones are smoking sooo nice though (SLR).
The CX2 was the first to go...
Not sure which is next on the chopping block but whichever one it is I am looking forward to it!

-Rob

Edit to add...
I remember the last smoke a Blue Label Don Pepin... AWESOME!
Today a 100 Angels torpedo... Damn decent!

Enjoyed a Mag46 on the golf course yesterday afternoon. What a great cigar, paired with an extremely inconsistent round of golf! Ya gotta love it when you can have three triple bogeys, yet still shoot an 86!

And the day before I had a great Graycliff (blue label) corona. Tons of smoke, not too strong, a couple years of age on these out of the factory does them wonders. This particular one I literally picked up off the rolling table a couple years ago.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero
Padron '26 #6 Nat

All on a day of great golf yesterday.

Backwoods Honey

Does that even count???

smoked on guard duty 2100-0100, 95F, in 60 pounds of gear. They were free BTW....does this help my case any :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.