• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I had a A.F cuban belicoso that I've been sitting on since october. It was pretty good. Today will probably be a Montecristo edmundo from aug.05 and maybe a pepin blue label later on this evening.

Don Pepin Cuban Classic Toro

Another great pepin, no need to risk buying cubans when you have these.

It did sneak up on me at the end, but then again I'm in bad shape after last nights drunk.

not sure what to enjoy this evening.

Padron 2000 Natural
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero(thanks Atuck)
Followed by a Hemingway Short story
Washed down with a 40 year old Tawney Port.
DSCN2538.jpg

Sunday

AF Exquisitio Maduro
Tatuaje serie P
PSD4
Tatuaje RC 233
Toro Edge Maduro

whew

tonight

gifted Famous Nic3000 from Wilkey, started great but got a little bitter and hot on the last 1/3rd.

I had one of my Cuvee Grand Lanceros! Awesome smoke, reminiscent of the Davidoff Milennium in flavor, but couldn't get the ash to hold more than 1/2 an inch! :( So much for an ash stand.

Had Hemi Signature Maduro yesterday - very nice smoke, fortunatelly it had maduro connecticut wrapper :)

Had one I haven't smoked in a long while
A/R ROBAINA Familiare(not from Cuba) deep almost chocolate taste to the wrapper, just enough spice. Dynamite in a 5.5x42 disguise

Long day at the OTB parlor and at home watching Rags to Riches win the Belmont for me!
I started the day off by Lighting a NC Bolivar Coifrada PC and had to chuck it after two nasty draws!
I then immediately smoked a NC Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild. Later on I had a Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 1 and finished a fine day off with a Punch Petite Corona!

Edited because I
Just realized this is my 100th Post! Took me a little while to get to 100 on CP. :rolleyes:

On yesterday my firend behelors party

5 Vegas Serie A torpedo
Conie #30
La Flor de Oliva maduro Robusto

My first time with 3 delecious cigars in one evening! :thumbs:

El Rey De Los Habanos "Red Label" and a Padron Serie 1926 #6 Natural. Both were very nice.

Sat. night I smoked a PAN 64 that has been in the humi for a year.Great cigar and plenty of smoke.Too bad it was my last one,I must get more.Sun. I smoked a PLPC from 05.I love these babies.

I had my very first Ashton VSG(illusion I believe). It was a really good smoke, and I'll be looking forward to more.

I'm enjoying a CAO Italia Ciao, along with a pint of my latest homebrew... A Dogfish Head 90min. IPA Clone!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.