• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday I enjoyed a Punch Gran Puro gifted to me recently. It was the size of a Robusto but I think they call it a Rancho. I was fortunate to get passes to the Colonial Golf Tournament here in FW. After one brief rain shower the rest of the day was great for watching golf (and of course ....ahem.... people watching :whistling: ) and really digging on this nice cigar.

I'll definitely be looking for more of these.

Gary

Well, I haven't smoked anything for about 6 days now since my allergies have been ravaging my nose, ears, eyes and throat, but this morning I got out a nice Tatuaje Noella Oscuro, ate a huge breakfast and lit it up at a cafe with a nice huge cup of coffee.

Snuck out of the house a couple of nights after bringing the baby home. Only had a short time, so torched my first 1926 #35. Wonderful smoke and the time to reflect of the crazy past couple day was equally wonderful. (Thanks Jonesy!)

Now back to diaper patrol!!!

What a day for a smoke.

Had me a very long awaited Tatuaje Noella Reserva. Not long awaited because I've had it long, but rather because I've been searching for some time now and a great BOTL was nice enough to pass me a few. I have very little self discipline, so after letting it rest in the humi 1 day and lit one up.

Thanks for a stellar smoke Putz, this was one of the best Tats I've ever had and now will be on the look out for the even more elusive full box.

Sitting out on my balcony in hot humid weather smoking a Montecristo Edmundo. Damn what a fine smoke. Smooth, creamy billowing smoke. Life is good. :thumbs:

Tatuaje Havana Cazadores with a year of age on it. They only thing I would change about the cigar is to make it bigger so I can smoke it longer.

AND a DP Blue Label Lancero! Get a hold of these folks! I smoked one out of a pass that has been in the air for like a month, even with just a day of downtime, it was an amazing cigar :)

Yesterday, I started the day with a padron 2k, then finished it with a so, so tatuaje regios. The tat needed some down time. The draw was a little tight and the flavor low. Don't know what today will hold.

On todays evening herf I had 5 vegas serie A alpha which was really awesome! :thumbs:
And after another beer I smoked Monte 444 which was also very nice! :)

It was a very good day :)

Had a rare 3 cigar day yesterday and I loved it.

Breakfast - Padron #35 Maddie
Lunch - WOAM
Dinner - VSG Wizard

Just finished off a BPC from 05.Started out on the deck but a torential downpour forced me to finish it in the garage.Thats ok though,I waxed the Fatboy while smoking(that sounds weird) :cool: I love these BPC's too bad I only have 2 left :(

I just tried to do my cigar stand with a Pardon 1926 Anniversary #2, it did not work out to well. But I enjoyed this great cigar, it has been in my humi for about 9 months. One of my Favs!

while working on AVB's creation this evening I've been able to enjoy a couple of cigars so far. The first was a Outlaw BTTB Pepin/Padilla figurado that was gifted to me by Indyrob....wonderful cigar. Made me glad I called Outlaw yesterday and got the BTTB Tour 9 pack! Also smoked a Padron 1926 Serie #2 nattie which is one of my fav's.

Padron Magnum with about a year and a half on it to kick off the work day and then I smoked a Coronado Corona Gorda :)

It was a quality smoking day, I'm so happy that the allergies are a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.