• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Fonseca Cubano robusto this evening. It was decent but nothing spectacular.

I smoked a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino (sungrown) robusto on the drive home from work tonight; it was a very nice smoke, medium bodied but fairly rich. No touch-ups needed, and the ash held on very nicely. I will definitely come back to this little cigar once in a while.

An OpusX double corona with a year on it while cutting the yard yesterday. It was given to me by Rob300c. Thanks Rob for a wonderful smoke. Complex, spicy and just long enough to cut my full yard!

DCA, Opus xXx from 05. Knocking a few good ones down before i head off to Manila.

Tried to smoke a Padron 6000 Maduro with about 8 months down time on it last night. For whatever reason (loose draw, broken palate, etc.), the cigar tasted unbelievably sour to me. I smoked about an inch and a half's worth before putting it down in favor of a Fuente DC Robusto, and even then it took a good inch or so of the DC to get the taste out of my mouth. First ever bad experience with a Padron product.

Smoke my first Don Pepin Blue Label last night and it will not be my last. What a treat this cigar was. I am going to have to investigate box prices ;)

Smoked a '26 35 and a Johny-O the past two nights. I thought the Johny-O was still a bit young, but it was pretty tasty! I can't wait to revisit that smoke in a year or so!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Hemi SS and AF 858 maddie this afternoon while exercising the pup. I'm not sure what I'll select for after dinner, I can't decide among a VSG beli, Avo Signature lonsdale-ish sized cigar, or an RP Edge maddie toro. I'll update later to let you know what I chose. :rolleyes:

Edit: I changed my mind and smoked a Tres Mystique this evening, as it's getting chilly out and I didn't want to stay out a terribly long time. Anyway, it was a good choice (but it was still a bit wetter than I like, as I only picked it up from my B&M yesterday and they tend to keep things over-humidified).

Smoke my first Don Pepin Blue Label last night and it will not be my last. What a treat this cigar was. I am going to have to investigate box prices ;)
I've tried several of Pepin's blends and I think this one is a great cigar at a great value.

I had a good cigar day. I smoked a LA 1495 Robusto for the first time. What a great cigar! An instant classic, IMO. Equadorian wrapper, corojo binder, and a great Nic filler blend. Sweet nuts and sour leather - MMMMM!

Then a Trini Reyes. What a treat - perhaps my all-time fav.

I'm smoking a MB2 now and it's a bit of a let down after the first two. Not bad but nothing to write home about.

Steve

Had a BBF from 2000 what a great cigar. The draw was a little tight, but overall a very flavorful cigar. I also had a few fingers of HC7 with it.

Red Label 601 and a Pepin Blue Label Lancero. Both very, very tasty!!

Smokes a VSG robusto with about a year on it. This cigar was the ugly duckling of all my VSG's in terms of appearance. The wrapper was dry in appearance as compared to the oily sheen that my others display. There were palpable soft spots on it as well. Surprisingly it smoked wonderful and was full of great flavor.

Famous Nic 3000 Torp 'Old Oliva X Blend'. These things rock! I've only got two left, too. I could kick myself for not loading up before they ran out. :blush:

friday night
-plugged partagas, junked it unsalvageable
-fuente cuban beli, MORE MORE MORE please!

this morning
-psd4 just plain solid consistent enjoyment.

After a very lazy day... I'm enjoying a WOAM (THANKS JIM!!!)!!! I paired it up with this...

5-28-07037.jpg

After I'm finished, going to fire up the BBQ!!!

Perdomo Vintage 1991, Gran Habano Connecticut #1 and just finished a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 (thanks Al! :thumbs: ), very smooth.

Revisiting the Opus X X Square for the 2nd time this month. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.