• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend I finally had a chance to smoke a Olivia Serie G. It had been recommended to me by several here. I regret not getting to it sooner. Very full flavored but also very smooth. Great smoke without even considering you can pick them up for less that $4. Will be purchasing a box soon.

Seth

I smoked so many cigars since Friday that I can't even begin to list them there but enough CP'ers witnessed it. Smoking a Cuaba Divino from 1998 thanks to a very generous BOTL and he knows who he is. This cigar is just fantastic. :thumbs:

This weekend I finally had a chance to smoke a Olivia Serie G. It had been recommended to me by several here. I regret not getting to it sooner. Very full flavored but also very smooth. Great smoke without even considering you can pick them up for less that $4. Will be purchasing a box soon.

Seth
I agree - good smoke. I've tried the whole new line now and like them all. But I still wish the old line wasn't being discontinued. What can I say, I'm an Oliva whore. ;) I have partial boxes of Oliva Special S Diadema and O Churchill Maduro. I will be buying more.

Today I started with a Padilla Sig 1932 Robusto. Truly great cigar, IMO. At lunch I stepped way down to an Industrial Press Brickk new release(not box-pressed). Not quite as good as the old release but still a decent buck-a-stick gar. Good construction. Needs more age.

My workout was killer last night. With my lungs still burning from my workout I went mellow with a CAO Gold Torp. Very enjoyable with my two fingers of Glenfiddich.

Seth

Puros Indios Robusto. Not good. Started out very tight with barely any smoke and tasting bitter. Loosened up to a normal draw after the first ash, but the bitterness remained. Very light leathery/earthy flavor, but mostly just bitter. After about half an hour of trying to enjoy it, I couldn't, so I gave up. Oh, well, you never know if you don't try, right?

AVO LE05. What a tasty, powerful cigar. And again, my experience is that the aroma is absolutely wonderful. So rich and fragrant. One of the finest trailing smoke presentations of any NC cigar.

Wilkey

ashton esg robusto

simply delicious. great cigar!! finally an overpriced beauty that delivers
If it delivered, is it overpriced?

Had my first DPG Blue Label Lancero yesterday. These aren't going to last long.
Doc.

I just smoked a Opus X Forbidden X Robusto from 2006 and a Padron 6k maddie. :thumbs:

Just smoking Cuban Crafters Torpedo.
Very nice sweet cigar :thumbs:

Had a parti chico after lunch. Nice quicky and will be having a Boli Beli tonight while I man the grill.

Just a Forbidden X Robusto 2004 and Padron 6k Maddies. :thumbs:

A Padron 1926 serie #6 after dinner and a RASS while I was taking it easy earlier in the day. Today was a good day! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.