• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Perdomo Champagne robusto yesterday.
It was really very nice and tasty cigar, made lots of smoke, and had great burn. Unfortunatelly it also had lots of nicotine I think.

Just put out a carlos torano sign. robusto. I think it was too wet. The taste was bland and mild

I had a really nice H. Upmann #2 from '06 from Rob300c. Very smooth and lots of flavor. Creamy, woody, and a little cocoa throughout.

I had a really nice H. Upmann #2 from '06 from Rob300c. Very smooth and lots of flavor. Creamy, woody, and a little cocoa throughout.

Glad you enjoyed it bro!

Today a Cabaiguan Robusto Extra.
The flavors were there but I wasn't feeling it for some reason.

-Rob

I haven't been smoking much but today I broke down and pulled out the CFCF Opus X Forbidden X Lancero from the 2006 fun box. I wrote the review but haven't typed it up yet. :laugh:

I have been smoking through a bundle of JLP Cazadores, all have had such a dark wrapper I was glad I bought two bundles ;)

I am liking these better then the Quinteros Brevas as an everyday smoke, the Brevas are just too sweet :p

Started the day with a Famous Nic 3000 Robusto with my morning coffee; should have had a bigger breakfast as they can give you a nice nic buzz. Finishing up tonight with a Punch Gran Puro Santa Rita.

I have been smoking through a bundle of JLP Cazadores, all have had such a dark wrapper I was glad I bought two bundles ;)

I am liking these better then the Quinteros Brevas as an everyday smoke, the Brevas are just too sweet :p

Do those cazadores have any age on them?

Smoked a SLR DC tonight thanks to Rob. The cigars flavor started out great, like toasted and caramelized nuts. The first 1/4 was plugged, which made for an uneven burn, but after the plug it burned fantastic. Although, after I got through the cigar plug my nose stuffed up and pretty much muted my senses...damn. I guess a little to cold out to smoke. I will have to try another to give a fair review. I christened by back patio with the stick and a glass of El Dorado 15 reserve rum, which seemed to not match to well...prob bc the stuffed nose. :angry:

Smoked something called MJH that I got at Tobacco Plaza in Great Neck, LI. Just about the darkest genuine maduro I've ever seen. Peppery on the tongue. VERY dense smoke and a rich almost winey flavor throughout. BTW it was a real hogleg, at 6x60. Me likeee :rolleyes:

Had a RP sungrown robusto that I purchased back in Jan. of this year. It was the best one I've had so far and one of the best sticks I've had period! Med/full sweet, smooth, creamy spice for the entire smoke. Thankfully, the sweetness was in the back ground, just enough to notice.

Nope, smoking them fresh... I go through them too fast to get any age on them ;)

Nope, smoking them fresh... I go through them too fast to get any age on them ;)

I will have to look at buying a bundle then :)

Yesterday evening I had a relaxing and delicious smoke courtesy of Stogieman (Charlie). A DC Maximus robusto. He knock this one of my wish list. Enjoyable with tons of smokes and notes of espresso-delicious. Thank you brother!

I attended a cigar event co-hosted by the Humidour Cigar Shoppe and the Adalius Thomas Slash charitable foundation.

Steve Bischotti (the owner) and a half dozen current and former Ravens were at the event.

The highlight of the night was the owner of the Humidour handing Adalius a gold shirt with black lettering that said "At least it wasn't the Steelers". Classic!

Those that were sacrificed:

1) Cohiba Reserva piramid
2) RA Estupendos (a simply amazing smoke)
3) PL RE Lonsdale (no draw problems, the classic PL profile came through loud and clear. A very good smoke that is coming along very well!)

It was a wonderful night with great cigars and company!

Finishing Macanudo Maduro Diplomat - it looks good, burns good and tastes good :thumbs:

I think every anti-Macanudo BOTL should check it ! :)

Yesterday at the outlaw:
-SLR DC '06
-Partagas D4 '05
-PAM Exclusivo I believe (thanks Loren!)
-Cohiba Siglo II

Today:
-La Escepcion Longo '86 (fantastic cigar, will post a review on another one in a couple of weeks)
-RASS '03

Status
Not open for further replies.