• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a delicious '01 Upmann Sir Winston (Julieta No. 2 178 x 18,65 47ring) last night. Fantastic cigar :thumbs: It was still a little young, but very smokeable. Tastes of red wine, black cherry, cinnamon, allspice, tobacco... It had some really profound changes in taste in the different thirds of the stick. A great experience in the company of some great BOTLs. :thumbs:

I had a delicious '01 Upmann Sir Winston (Julieta No. 2 178 x 18,65 47ring) last night. Fantastic cigar :thumbs: It was still a little young, but very smokeable. Tastes of red wine, black cherry, cinnamon, allspice, tobacco... It had some really profound changes in taste in the different thirds of the stick. A great experience in the company of some great BOTLs. :thumbs:

Nice description, Chris. I can almost taste it :)

For me, I had a connie #30 maduro and a SCDH Punta from 06. Both were delicious smokes! :thumbs:

My first sticks since last Tuesday due to a head cold...
A HdM Petite Robusto courtesy of Anthony.
Man that stick had pineapple undertones throughout!
Strange but nice!

Then a SLR Lonsdale courtesy of Gary.
Straight forward tobacco and wood throughout.

Thanks Brothers!
It's good to be smokin again!

-Rob

Davidoff Entreacto for Lunch.
Tatuaje Havana VI Hermoso for dinner.
And a VSG robusto for a late night snack.

Today was a good day. Maybe I'll win the Megamillions and it wll be a great day.

Due to my lack of good sense and patience I had an AVO LE07 for breakfast this morning. Wow, too strong to even taste for the first 3/4". Then it settled into a hell of a cigar mellowing out as the cigar went on. Definately one to try every 4-6 months or so. Now off to the shop with a Tatuaje RC233. I figure I'll be working for 3 hours and I'll never find that time once it warms back up.

Yesterday I lit up a Cohiba siglo II and a Partagas 160. My first 160 and my last cohiba... :( . There is just nothing like a nice Cohiba. I have had this one for a year and a half and it was amazing! The fist 3/4 of the 160 was mighty fine as well!! The end was a little harsh, but overall I enjoyed the stick.

Brandon

Fonseca 5-50 robusto. Connecticut shade. I think it was poorly constructed for a $3-5 cigar. There were some large veins, some of which had split open slightly. The burn was not even at all. The taste was mild and bland. I've had much better CT's costing a buck. Not my favorite wrapper anyway, got it in a sampler, but once in a while I get the urge for a mild cigar.

Yeserday a Monte#2 from May 05---it was on! the #2 maybe be hit or miss but this was definetely a HIT!! :thumbs:

Today, a fantastic RASS from FEB 05---one of the best RASS I've tasted, spice (not pepper) and lotsa woody character with a caramel undertone finish! :love:

Yesterday was a nice day, as I started it off with a Partigas 160, that was VERY mild ( I inhaled the whole cigar) but nice flavor IMO. Then later it was a 98 Ryj that was SO multi-dimensional, it was a flavor bomb, then finished off the night with a FFOX Beli 05'. in conjunction with a couple pints.

Tonight is yet to be determined.

Perdomo Reserve this morning with coffee.
After a great Easter dinner... A Opus xXx!!! :love:

what did i smoke today...

nothing :(

this d@mn weather sucks! my "smoking room" is also our guest bedroom (2br apt) and we have company coming tomorrow. frickin' ohio weather!

nuttin today, had our Bible study group from 6:30-8pm, then non stop kids, now it's too cold

Today was a wonderful warm sunny spring day. I smelled the salty breeze come off the ocean just two blocks from my house.

Started off with a Davidoff No. 2 (NC)
Continued with a Tatuaje Especiale
And finished off with a very tasty cameroon.

I had an '05 Siglo III that was disappointing. Great burn and construction, but flavors were really muddled and dis-jointed. Makes me think it was in a "sick period." Also had a Jose Piedra Brevas that was a complete surprise. Turned out to be a very good cigar for the money. Wouldn't be bad to have it as an everyday smoke.

Smoked a RyJ Short Churchill over the weekend at Barlows. It was ok and showed promise, but I would not smoke another one of these inside of 6 months.

I smoked my one and only Coheeba DC EL 2003 today to celebrate a special event (God blessed the folks smart enough to buy boxes of those suckers). My palate was a little wrecked, but the flavours came through loud and clear. WOW! :love: That's the first time I ever smoked a cigar that size in under 1hr 45min. WooHoo! :thumbs:

I smoked my one and only Coheeba DC EL 2003 today to celebrate a special event (God blessed the folks smart enough to buy boxes of those suckers). My palate was a little wrecked, but the flavours came through loud and clear. WOW! :love: That's the first time I ever smoked a cigar that size in under 1hr 45min. WooHoo! :thumbs:

Wow I have NO idea how you did that!

Partagas #2 EL from 2004 that was gifted to me. I really enjoyed the smoke, but I did have a few burn issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.