• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday smoke with Rob. Nice meeting you man

Had a Davidoff 100th Anniversary Robusto

Thanks for the smokes and vino!

I will post reviews

Birthday smoke with Rob. Nice meeting you man

Had a Davidoff 100th Anniversary Robusto

Thanks for the smokes and vino!

I will post reviews

I had a great time Andrew! Good to meet you as well and Happy Birthday!

I had a Ramon Allones Estupendos Regional Edicion. Very, very good despite its youth.

Padilla Signature 1932 torp for breakfast con Carribean Cutthroat.

Quintero Maduro churchill for lunch.

Anejo #50 for dinner.

First time in a long time I was able to enjoy a good 3 cigar smoking day with some great coffee.

Early in the day, while reading the paper, I had a Consuegra 10 Breva ( I think, it was in my prize package from BkCloud114) It reminded me of a Short Story.

Late in the afternoon, with a couple of Amber Bock, I broke out my last Siglo III. It was, of course, to say the least, delicious.

Just now I finished the day with a Pepin Garcia Black Label La Perla.
Knowing that I can get these cigars any day of the week makes it more than bearable that I am down to one last ISOM. Pepin Garcia and his Black Labels are my cigar solace.

This afternoon I enjoyed the nice weather and the company of my wife and dog with a Padilla Achilles and a Connie # 9 Maduro.

VERY stressfull week! Last night had an opus x3(first one in a long time) and now I'm enjoying a 64PAM exclusivo from early last year.

Today I smoked a Montecristo Robusto Milllennium 2000 Habano. Disappointing flavor wise even after 8 years of age. The Montetristo Robusto 2000 ELs put these to shame IMO.

Bob

Great day of smoking with my neighbor. I had a Monte#4 03' a Boli RC 05' and the REAL treat was a Cohiba Lancero from 01' ... paired with the last of my HC Reserva

Had a Padrón Millennium Natural and a 1970's Partagas Demi Tip -- neither sucked! :)

Today I smoked a Montecristo Robusto Milllennium 2000 Habano. Disappointing flavor wise even after 8 years of age. The Montetristo Robusto 2000 ELs put these to shame IMO.

Bob

Interesting Bob, how do the blends differ?

Today I had an Anejo #49 from '01 that was hands down the best Anejo I've ever had. Perfect burn and amazing smoothness. Finished the evening with a very young Monte #2 from '06. Pretty good, would benefit greatly from 3 or 4 years of age however.

Bob

Interesting Bob, how do the blends differ?

Today I had an Anejo #49 from '01 that was hands down the best Anejo I've ever had. Perfect burn and amazing smoothness. Finished the evening with a very young Monte #2 from '06. Pretty good, would benefit greatly from 3 or 4 years of age however.

Hi Young

The Montecristo EL 2000 Has a typical Monte profile (only after aging 5 years or so) These however have much more complex coffee and bean flavors with a touch of sweetness and ceder. Very flavorfull

The Monte 2000 Millennium was very earthy with wood and slightly harsh and no sweetness at all. After 8 years of age I expected it to smooth out a bit. This one was the first one in 2 years that I have tried. I was hoping they would have improved more. IMO there do not have the typical Monte twang that come from special ceder that the tobacco is aged in.

Bob

Punch Punch Good cigar would have been a lot better experience if it wasn’t raining :( .

After Bailbonds talked me into walking around his land down by the river which was one hell of a walk for me...I managed to smoke one of the new LFD Cameroon smokes that is just amazing. I couldn't have asked for better company nor a better scenic view with the cool breeze coming off the river. It was like a 2 mile walk through some mud and whatnot. The he talked me into riding a bike and that was 2 miles so after that, I pulled out some AF Cuban Corona maduro's for us to finish the night on a nice note. Great times but I am so exhausted right now after all the walking and riding a bicycle.

Started my Sunday with a Partagas Lusi 04 while building garden boxes in my shop. Laura and the dog accompanied me on a walk up the river with a Taboada Double Robusto from the last split Alan so generously put together. They are coming back around quite nicely and it smoked very well the entire length of the cigar. I finished off the evening on the back porch with a ERDM CS '05 and a bottle of Ruination Ale.

Started the day out with a AF Cuban Corona maduro while floating on a lake near the town. Gotta love free tractor tire inner tubes and a nice breeze across the lake. I have no idea whats going to be torched tonight as I am finishing up a LFD Cameroon. I even got in like a 2 mile walk as well. :thumbs:

LFD DL Chisel today. Gorgeous day in southern Illinois and a great smoke to cap it off.

Time to fire up the BBQ.

It almost doesn't matter what I smoked today, as I sat at the top of a RedRock formation just outside of Sedona. It could have been anything and I still would have loved it. But It was a Lucky8 RedDragon 7x58 torpedo, with a local brewed Oak Creek brewery Nut Brown ale. You know, people talk about mystical vortexes here. I'm not sure about that, but I can tell you that by about halfway thru the cigar I was feeling downright visionary, and the smokerings seemed to be just a little bit cooler than usual. :cool:

Padilla Hybrid. Tasted remarkably similar to a lot of other Pepin's I've tried. Had a hint of Peanut Butter, like the kind found in Reeses Peanut Butter cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.