• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started today witha VSG Wizard.

Followed that with a Hemi Classic Maddie.

In the afternoon had a HdM Petite Robusto from '04.

Just finished a FFOX Fuente Fuente.

Very nice day with some tremendous smokes.

Started today witha VSG Wizard.

Followed that with a Hemi Classic Maddie.

In the afternoon had a HdM Petite Robusto from '04.

Just finished a FFOX Fuente Fuente.

Very nice day with some tremendous smokes.
A little understated! Sounds like a fantastic day. Cigarwise, mine was more pedestrian with some decent premiums. But I did eat a homecooked meal at my sister's house so that made it special.

But I squeezed in an RP Cuban Blend Maduro Torp and a CI Legends Yellow(Pepin). Two of my favorite cheaper smokes. :thumbs:

Trilogy (tri-press) Exotic Maduro Churchill. About $2.50 a stick, gifted to me from a BOTL at work, not a bad smoke for the price. Pretty dark/strong. Reminded me of a Rocky Patel maduro.

Went out for some libations and smokes last night, the line up was

1 - H U Super Corona 01' (This stick was friggin AWESOME)
2 - RASCC
3 - DP Black Robusto
4 - AF Hemmi Maddy

Then today, I had a Regalo, the review can be found here.

After yardwork, I sat out on the patio and enjoyed a Castle Hall Churchill.

Partagas Chicos. Good 15 min smoke that was gifted to me from another generous member here. I thought it was very flavorful.

I had a 2006 Monte EL courtesy of tone-ny. It was very good with wonderful spice throughout.

Thanks again Anthony for your generosity! :thumbs:

Great weather, had to smoke 2. Woke up and upon seeing the beuatiful weather outside I decided to grab a cup of coffee and skip breakfast. I went for an RP OWR Corojo instead. MMM was it good. I am not good at the whole tasting of orange peels and the pollen from cherry blossoms, but it was a little sweet, almost no kick, and a very unique flavor different from other corojos I have tried; almost like it had a very slight cameroon taste too it. Either way it was very smooth. I liked it a lot, but do prefer the maddie.

Went and at lunch, did some shopping and lit up a K Hans Sig 101 robusto when I got home. The first third had no kick whatsoever and was a little sweet. The last 2/3 kicked in and was very much like the K Hans Gold; a sweet mouth watering spice on a medium body cigar that makes you love smoking cigars.

Both had great construction and perfect draws effortlessly filling my mouth completely full of smoke on each draw.

Without this wonderful weather, I would have had to do my homework inside while my dog bothered me to play, instead I got to sit outside, enjoy the weather, listen to my wife read me a chapter from history, and the dog got to run around in the yard all day on his own, while I enjoyed some fine cigars.

Went out for some libations and smokes last night, the line up was

1 - H U Super Corona 01' (This stick was friggin AWESOME)
2 - RASCC
3 - DP Black Robusto
4 - AF Hemmi Maddy

Then today, I had a Regalo, the review can be found here.

Nice lineup :thumbs:

I smoked nothing because of a fuggin headcold I have had since last Monday. I may have to have something tomorrow regardless...

Smoked an AF 858 nat. last night, as I hadn't had one for a couple years and though I should try it. Construction was typically excellent, burn was fine (not razor-sharp, but pretty even and no touch-ups), flavor was mild. It started out with a bit of spice, and a decent woody flavor. After the first inch or so it just settled into a very mild woodiness and didn't change at all for the rest of the cigar. Smoked it down to about 3/4 inch when it finally started to get hot and a little bitter. I didn't like this as much as I remember, probably as I'm liking the stronger smokes lately. This would make a fine yard 'gar, but it's not one I would choose for an evening smoke on the deck.

Also smoked a Cuban Heirloom (cigarking house brand, I think?) that I had from a sampler pack on the way to work this morning. Not bad for a house brand (i.e. not a dog rocket), but definitely nothing special. Mild to medium (maybe), very generic tobacco flavor. No need to revisit this one.

Yesterday a DCM #5 while tossin' the dog a frisbee, very good cigar.....hadn't had a DCM in some time, enjoyed it.

Today, so far a Rocky Patel Fusion. Didn't do much of anything for me at all, I don't see more of these in the future. I think I'll rebound this afternoon with a Tatuaje of some form.

Started off with a Partagas Black Piramide with my coffee around 10. ( I got to sleep in since my alarm usually goes off @ 4am) A Connie #73 will be smoked while riding around cutting the grass. I'll probably end the day up with a Cohiba XV 652.

edited for poor spelling

One of my favorite things to do is go out on my deck with the Sunday NY Times and a cup of coffee. Couple that with a Java Robusto, CAO Black or a Perdermo Champagne "R" and I am in a weekender's paradise. The Java goes best with the coffee so I usually start off with that then work into one of the others. As we all know it is a mood kinda thang :cool: The CAO and Padermo go great with a nice cappuccino which I have a little later in the day or early evening.

Just finished a Avo Le 07 at Atlantic Cigars.
I found it very similar to the Avo 80th with a pronounced musty/earthiness.
It was very enjoyable but I am not sure if I will try to pick up box.
I might...

-Rob

Rebounded from a Rocky Patel Fusion with a Tatuaje Aristas.

I've had tons of Tats, but every single time I smoke one, I always find myself saying aloud "Damn this is a good cigar."

This evening, I smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Monarch while sitting on the patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.