• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an old Puros Indios Presidente. The cello was so yellow after 5 yrs of sitting. :thumbs:

After the ACID fiasco this weekend, I decided to start back into good cigars with a short story :love:

Last night I had a H. Upmann No. 2 (03). They will never beat the Sir Winston IMHO but this was a great stick. I brought a PLPC 05 with me today.

Last night I had an Oliveros XL "For Men" double maduro. Good smoke, despite the cheesey name. It was packed a little loosely, though.

La Vieja Habana Cedar Chateau No 3, pretty damn good despite being rather fresh. A few months to smooth out the bite, and this will be the best .85 cent cigar i've ever smoked. :thumbs:

Gurkha Doble Maduro yesterday sitting outside. 60 degrees at the end of November :O

Gurkha Doble Maduro yesterday sitting outside. 60 degrees at the end of November :O

Gotta love this warm spell we are having.

I had an H. Upmann Signature Super Corona Maduro...probably the best Upmann I have had in a long time IMHO.

Had the Monte 2006 EL last night, man it had a strong nose to it. This will be a great cigar in four to five years, but is smokeable right now if you have the stomach for it.

Oliva "O" Maduro Orion. A cloth band one :)

AF Chateau Fuente Maduro. I just got it yesterday and couldn't wait. I figured ageing one day was better than none. :blush:

Tatuaje Regios. This is one of those cigars after the first puff you have to restrain yourself from continually puffing the hell out of it because it taste so freakin good. I know I have a lot of cigars ahead of me, but at the moment in my limited newbie state, if I could only have one cigar for the rest of my life this would be the one.

Yesterday I had a Gurkha CT Reserve - it is a decent mild cigar. I shouldn't have had it in the evening.

Tonight I had a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 (gold). It was a lot like the first one I had - spicy and complex. But again I had burn problems and although I didn't have to relight, I did have to puff a few times quickly to keep it lit. Still don't know what to think of this cigar...

Status
Not open for further replies.