• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a CAO Cameroon robusto this afternoon with a nice cold Dogfishead 60 minute IPA. Ok, it was 2 nice cold IPAs. :D

Nothing fancy...Been smoking Partagas 160's all week and decided to take a change in pace today. Just a Opus X BBMF today and enjoying it right now as I type what I have smoked this week.

Nothing fancy...Been smoking Partagas 160's all week and decided to take a change in pace today. Just a Opus X BBMF today and enjoying it right now as I type what I have smoked this week.

160's all week? Nicely done... I'll have to pick one of these sticks up at some point for a test drive. This evening I just lit an OWR Corojo and during the Quartey/Wright fight I plan to turn to a Pepin Garcia BL Torpedo.

Tatuaje Reserva J21 and a Siglo II at High-N-Tights promotion herf. Both were outstanding, and so was the beer I drank with them, hehe.

Thanks for the great smokes Tolije and Skyguy!!

PAM Diplomatico after dinner. Slightly long for my taste. Too bad I bought a box...I'm sure I'll be able to suck it up. :p

Graycliff Original PGX, LGC Reserva Figurado Regalias (Maduro), Cuesta-Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve Pyramid and a Partagas 160 Robusto Major.

Three cigar day. RP Vintage 92, CAO Brazilia Lambada, Camacho Diploma. Boo to my USC Trojans.
:angry:

160's all week? Nicely done... I'll have to pick one of these sticks up at some point for a test drive. This evening I just lit an OWR Corojo and during the Quartey/Wright fight I plan to turn to a Pepin Garcia BL Torpedo.

I can say this about the Partagas 160's. The wrappers are very very delicate but lately they have taken on a nice spicy finish which leaves me wanting to smoke more. Out of a full box I am down to like 10. :0

CI legends White (Camacho) and Black (La Aurora). prompted to buy these from the CI Legend reviews in this forum, I enjoyed both very much.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro. I have to say I REALLY enjoyed this smoke.

EDIT: Corrected year.

VR Unicos very nice, flavorful cigar. I think I prefer these to the Monti #2's.

I smoked this cigar while watching the Bears/ Vikings today, all in all a very pleasent experience...DT

:thumbs:

This afternoon I had a Padron 2000 maduro with roughly two years age on it. Now, I love these to begin with but, holy sh*it, what a difference a little time makes!!! Night and day!!! :love:

Today I enjoyed a Partagas Summer Selection Juno and a Connie D.R. Toro.

I have enjoyed a handful this weekend. I took pics and was going to write some reviews, but finding the time looks almost impossible. In no particular order I had a Tatuaje Havana IV, Hemi Untold Story, Juan Lopes No. 1 '04, and a HdM Double Corona '05. Not a bad one in the bunch.

Last night I had a Litto Gomez Diez. Great smoke! May have to pick up some more.

Tonight I had my second (and last) Pepin Garcia "Blue Label." Outstanding. Now I'm smoking a LfD Double Ligero lancero. Friggin' kickass. I only have two more.....shoulda got more! That thread about these with the oscuro wrapper is taunting me.

Last night I had a Litto Gomez Diez. Great smoke! May have to pick up some more.

Tonight I had my second (and last) Pepin Garcia "Blue Label." Outstanding. Now I'm smoking a LfD Double Ligero lancero. Friggin' kickass. I only have two more.....shoulda got more! That thread about these with the oscuro wrapper is taunting me.

Damn bro, you're smokin' all my favorites :) :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.