• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it to extremes today.

Started with an Opus X (my first), very good smoke. Couple hours later I went to the cheap end of the spectrum and had a Rosa Cuba (also my first), it was also a good smoke.

From big name class to el cheap o go to gar. What a day!

Was going to go for a personal record with a third, but work got in the way.

another Indian Tabec Anniverseray Limited Reserve Buffalo for breakfast
and another 5 Vegas Gold No. 1 for a late lunch.

Tonight at the Outlaw I had a Padron 5000 Maduro and an Oliva Serie G Special.

Tonight was a Hemingway Classic. Always very tasty! :thumbs:

Had a LGC robusto size tonight. Think it is called Hermoso or something like that.

Was a milder smoke than I thought it would be. Lots of nice smoke and all, just not real strong. Would make a nice morning smoke rather than an after dinner one.

5 Vegas Gold No. 1 for my 6 mile morning hike to work - breakfast of featherweights.

Davidoff Special R, Last night, Great Stick. but still am more fond of the Millenium blend

Had my first Gurkha Regent. An impressive cigar, I wish I had time for a review. :thumbs:

Graycliff Original PGX

I guess my feel on Graycliffs is that they're a good smoke - not great - and not worth the price they sell for.

I really should be grabbing for more stuff I got from other users here at CP (PIF, sampler, etc). I have a psychological block on going after things that I feel are especially good. I need to start reaching for top notch stuff in general, not just what's attainable. And yes, this is definitely an innuendo towards women as well.

Good...not great. Maybe I should just smoke premiums (Opus, ISOM, Hemingway) this week to set the tone for the next weekend.

Yes - I am half joking with this stream of consciousness.

Over the weekend, while spending a couple days at a buddy's house a stone's throw away from a lake, and freezing my ass off while doing so, I smoked a Montecristo Afrique, and two Mantequilla Tapa Negras.

Gurkha Titan

A nice, spicy full bodied (IMO) smoke I got from the PIF at my brother's house watching the first half of the MNF game. Setting that tone baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.