• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
had an LFD Dbl Ligero Lancero, very nice smoke indeed. i out it high on the suggested buy list.

had an LFD Dbl Ligero Lancero, very nice smoke indeed. i out it high on the suggested buy list.

I agree with you on that one, Rob!

This afternoon I'm sitting on the deck with a glass of water and a Monte 4 (from '04). Great smoke.

:cool:

Had a CI Legends Purple Graycliffe and later on had a 5 Vegas Gold No. 1.

Tonight I had a CAO Brazilia Piranha. I like the cocoa flavor of these. Anyone know how the flavor of these compare to the Italia line?

After a long,long day in the Kitchen today I just finished a CC Torpedo described as" Full-body, Colorado wrapper, Dominican Republic" damn tasty.... anyone want to suggest something along those same lines for a newbie????

mclark4

I am giddy as a schoolgirl right now after tonights smoke.

Read my post in the Blind Cigar Reviews thread and you will see why.

Walked into the local B&M, bought me a '26 #35 and enjoyed it on the spot and had some good convo with the owner.

Good stuff.

had a Connecticut by Rocky Patel.

I think I'm becoming a Rocky Patel whore. :blush:

had a Connecticut by Rocky Patel.

I think I'm becoming a Rocky Patel whore. :blush:

That's easy to do, have you had the OWR's yet?

yes, that was my first rocky patel cigar. wonderful smoke, stiff ash, voluminous gray smoke, had an earthy flavor to it. what got me about that stick was its nice rich oily wrapper. when I was done smoking the Olde World Reserve, my hands were coated in the oils. now im salivating... :D

edit - I wanted to get some more from my B&M but they replaced their entire RP line with H. Upmanns and La Flor Dominicanas.... I was dissappointed.

Had an Indian Tabac Boxer while puttering around the garage today working on my boat. Nothing special, but these are always solid for me and at the price point a good puttering around the garage kind of smoke!

:)

I wanted to get some more from my B&M but they replaced their entire RP line with H. Upmanns and La Flor Dominicanas.... I was dissappointed.

That sucks, but La Flor Dominicana makes some great cigars, so you'll have to get into those now.

You'll just have to get your RP's elsewhere. I recommend any Double Ligero's you can get your hands on from LFD.

Padilla Miami - Lancero

wow this was a firecracker. How are the other in the Padilla line. I loved this one

RyJ Petit Corona (Cuba), great flavours, almost no aftertaste... and the little bit there is tastes really nice.

To make up for the fact that I likely won't be able to enjoy a Thanksgiving smoke, I fired up a Hoyo Double Corona Habana, a PAM 1926 #9 and a Davidoff Millenium Robusto. A pretty good night for me!

It's time to give thanks so let's smoke something we can be VERY thankful to smoke. I'm between a VSG Wizard and a PAM "A". Which? ??? I should have such problems everyday! :D

9am with a cup of coffee - 1926 #35
10am another cup and a PSP2
6pm while watching the broncos get their assssssss kicked - VSG Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.