• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
An AVO Maduro Robusto. By the time I nubbed it, my lips were tingling and I wasn't safe for heavy equipment operation. Great smoke!

A Party short 05---first time for me and WOW!!!!!! :love: :love:

THANK YOU LouieD!!!!!!!! I love ya! :thumbs:

Last night I had my first CAO MX2-- a bigass beli. I was not impressed. I snuffed it with about 2" left, and enjoyed a 5 Vegas "classic".

Tonight I enjoyed a Padilla Miami corona, which to me are always spot on. I'm finishing up with a RP Sungrown toro, which I commented about in another thread.

La Unica Robusto, first half was very good then it started to go sour, had to pitch it with about 1/3rd left.

CAO Criollo Conquistador - wasn't a big fan but thought I would give another one a shot - still not a big fan, but it was slightly better than I remember. Also blazed a REO Robusto and a PG Belicoso Extra.

Smoked a PAM Torp and listened to some great Cole Porter tunes. Night and Day, a song about obsession, seemed to really complement this extravagant cigar.

I haven't been able to smoke for several days now because of a chest cold. But this moring I couldn't take it anymore and I am smoking a Juan Lopez No 1 (05) as I type this. It is making me wonder why I skip over these everytime I go to purchase a box. Brilliant!

Just smoked tasteless CAO Gold Honey.

Dont know why, but I could not feel almoust any taste except the begining which has tasted like grass. Or maybe CAO.GH + Scotch on rock is a bad connection.

I had hope it will be ok because it smelled nice, but... eh... anyone smoked it?

All this talk of the Padron "A" hit me so I smoked my last one. Ahhh.......the day is suddenly much better :)

Just smoked tasteless CAO Gold Honey.

Dont know why, but I could not feel almoust any taste except the begining which has tasted like grass. Or maybe CAO.GH + Scotch on rock is a bad connection.

I had hope it will be ok because it smelled nice, but... eh... anyone smoked it?

I used to smoke the small ones that came 10 to a tin back in college. The taste was all in the head, not much of "cigar" per say, but more like a quickie.

today I smoked a CI Legend Purple Graycliff... kinda unsatisfying.

Also had an Indian Tabac Annivesary Limited Reserve Buffalo, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I fired up a H.Upman PC from 01 last night to celebrate passing the training period at the Police Department, and it was one of the best ISOM's I have had in a while! Great smoke!! I can't for the life of me, however, remember who gave this to me. If you sent me this great smoke, pm me and let me know!!

I opened the quinteros up today to see how they were coming, and it was muuuch better. I really enjoyed it, and am glad I have 2 boxes of them in the cooler!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Just had a LGC Serie R #5 that did absolutely nothing for me. I actually let it die fairly early for this reason :( I am sure I will figure out some way to make up for it later tonight though....

Yesterday, a Tatuaje Serie P - P4, thanks to sclraiders!!! Damn good smoke, and can be had for a damn nice price!

Today, a PAM Monarcha, thanks to Swissy!!! Amazing smoke this was!!! Jim and James ( :) ), thanks for your generosity!!! :thumbs:

Last night I had a CAO CX2 Robusto at a CAO event hosted at the B&M. Nice pepper flavor to it. Even won a CAO hat in the drawing. This evening I smoked an Oliva O Classic Ole...one of my favorite go to's. Turning out to be a good weekend.

Started the day with an AVO LE05 which was delicious followed a bit later by a Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias (needed a little more time in the humi and lower RH as I smoked it right from the B&M's box). Late afternoon had a Fonseca Cubano Limitado Toro. In th eevening had a Juan Lopez Epicure No.1 and tossed it a little more than half way through - too one dimensional and was rather forgettable. Wrapped up with a Hemingway Classic (Natural).

Last night I had my first Tat....a Havana IV Hermoso. Beautiful little cigar! It was a little spicier than I anticipated. Beneath the spice, it seemed to have a really nice leather note. It was straight off the truck though, so I think a little rest will do them well.

I tried to follow it up with a Tat P series. The whole wrapper unravelled on me as soon as I clipped it, so it went into the trash. :(

Yesterday I had my first King "B"....not impressed at all :( . The flavors where pretty solid but the construction and burn were horrible.

That evening had my first Siglo I, pretty damn good smoke, albeit still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.