• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
After dinner a LFD Maduros #3. The second half was a little stronger than I expected. I guess I'm still a lightweight. :blush:

I had a happy little accident(as Bob Ross would say) this weekend. I was digging in my desktop for a cigar when the tray sliped off the shelf and hit the floor. To my dismay I damaged a few cigars. Most were just a bit of wrapper damage, but I didn't want them unravelling any further so I put them all to the torch as I worked on stripping and refinishing the oak doors in my house. The final list looked something like this:

AVO 80th
Cohiba Coronas Especiales
Boli RC
Partagas Lusi
LFD Small Batch No. 1
PG 15th Anni Beli Extra

My throat and wallet feel punished...but in a good way!

I am currently smoking a Puros Indios Lancero as a pre-workout cigar.

Yes, if I'm in the mood I will smoke a cigar 10 minutes BEFORE I work out. What are mild cigars for? (Well I just stood up. It's not THAT mild)

Had a HDM Dark Sumatra last Saturday. Did not disappoint in the least! Ah, such a lovely cigar. Gonna have to pony up the skrill for a box of these sooner or later.

my very first cabuiguan (sp) belicoso--what a smoke---caramel and very smooth. must and will get some more!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

CAO Black Mosaic from golfgar's newbie sampler...

It's a very pretty cigar. The prelight smell, taste, and look is fantastic. Well constructed. Like the CAO Golds I've had it burns perfectly - not fast, not slow, and always even. The first few minutes the taste was strong and bitter. The cigar softened up and I got mouthfuls of smoke which I enjoy. I noticed hints of vanilla and cedar, when I licked my lips there was a subtle sweetness to it. It was medium bodied which I enjoy. The taste didn't have obvious changes like an Torano Exodus 1959 but rather subtle ones after every few minutes. I did enjoy the cigar and would be happy to have again but right now, I don't know if it's box worthy at $5 a pop. I'll have to compare it to some Perdomos and Toranos in that price range.

Monte Edmundo '05. It was short, sweet, and to the point...oh, and damn tasty.

today was a full day in fulfilling my civil obligations to my state and county, so it was a full long day, since that was the plan, I grabbed my last two sticks in my humidor (atleast until my order comes in from CBid). These were the Punch Gran Puro and the Rare Corojo.

I smoked the Gran puro first for breakfast with a cup of coffee. I think my stick was too wet, or maybe plugged, I had bad draw and didn't emjoy it much. The flavors were almost absent.

For lunch, I had the Rare Corojo with a larger cup of coffee and a frosted kruller. The Rare corojo complimented my kruller and coffee excellently. There was a strong creaminess that exuded from the stick with each puff, excellent even burn, draw, and it wasn't stagnant (evolving flavors) unlike the earlier Gran Puro. This Rare Corojo (along with the punch magnum, and Gran Puro) I picked up from a punch ambassador event 2 weeks earlier, it has now become one of my favorite smokes along with the regular punch magnum, and the almighty excalibur by HdM.

I might stop by my local tobacconist to pick up another Gran Puro and make sure that my stick was just a dud rather than a consistent let down.

Punch is quickly becoming my favorite brand, even though I am a mild smoker.

edit - I almost forgot the best part, There was almost no nicotine kick from the cigars, no buzz whatsoever. (I feel that the buzz interferes with my smoking enjoyment)

CAO gold robusto from 03'..VERY nice! Nice draw, medium bodied(suprised?!),complex flavors.Completely different cigar from when i first purchased it from jr

Last nite, before dinner, had a Licienciados Toro with a Yingling while making a nice chicken marsala, mashed potatoes and broccoli for a few friends. Enjoyed a couple of bottles of cab during dinner from '97 and '04 and finished off the '97 while enjoying a JdN Antano Lancero. Actually caught quite a nicotine buzz of the Lancero and woke up at 3am.

Zino A 5 or 7 dollar stick. Not bad at all(smooth). did think of buying a platinuim Zino but hear its not worth it. Ill think I stay with the millium blend

Status
Not open for further replies.