• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you do last night tonight?

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
A porterhouse for two, mushroom ravioli, a few bottles of cab, and jazz. Oh yea a cigar. Just taking the edge off. Unwinding a little.

So what's on your agenda??

Take-out and some cold Miller Lights followed by some Mike's Hard Lemonade and Berry...a nice dog rocket will complete the night...nahhh, I think I'll have a nice LFD!

Getting ready to go to work and coming up with kids jokes. what kind of gar after that killer meal? :cool:

Getting ready to go to work and coming up with kids jokes. what kind of gar after that killer meal? :cool:

Hmmm nothin special... Warmin up with a LFD jocko. Finish the Cab. Move on to an Anjeo with some scotch the wife likes. "The Speyside" little dry but she likes it.

A nice meal of Filipino-style oxtails, working on my research and itching for a smoke. Installed an Epson R220 inkjet printer to replace the C80 that went nips up. This printer makes amazing prints for a $90 unit. Typing here.

Wilkey

Went out for BBQ, nothing like Hillbilly's though. Went to the driving range with the wife and daughter hit the hell out of some golf balls. Heading out to the porch for a Padron 1926 #35 maduro.

Went out for BBQ, nothing like Hillbilly's though. Went to the driving range with the wife and daughter hit the hell out of some golf balls. Heading out to the porch for a Padron 1926 #35 maduro.

Should swing over to the house, for scotch and jazz

Came home from work, and running errands....Spent lots of quality time with my baby girl, and then enjoyed a glass of Rum, nothing fancy, Capt. Morgans Spiced, and lit up a La Aurora Ruby tube Maduro......

UPDATE

heading downtown for scotch and cigars...

Hope your night goes as well....

2 ham"n"cheese sandwiches for dinner followed up by a Padron 2000.

Then played Super Mario Bros. "old school" on my computer in my room.

Went to the Charleston Aqaurium today (nephew loves it, I did too ;) ), smoked an AF Chateau maddie, now sitting out in 81°F/81% humidity smoking a Punch Gran Puro :)

Got home, went to Borders to look for a CSS book for the girlfriend, then Wal-mart for some DV-R's. Smoked a Davidoff Mellinium for the drive.
Having some kicked-up Hamburger Helper and probably fire up a bowl of Dunhill Nightcap before bed.

was off from work, so a buddy from college from delaware visited me, then i napped for 5 hours, because i was tired. and thats it.

chinese food leftovers and then down to hear some good live music at a good ole honky tonk joint in downtown dallas. there i had a RASS and a Upmann monarch along with just enough drinks.

bruce

AHHHHH sounds like a good night for all....

Myself included....

Did a little fishing (caught squat), smoked an AFS, a puros indios corona gordo and a really nice Perdomo reserve.

Thought I would throw my $.02 in on this. Got home from the office, poured a few fingers of Bacardi Anejo Rum on ice and light up a RASS to sit out on the deck and enjoy the 94 degree heat! The RASS makes it well worth it!

Thought I would throw my $.02 in on this. Got home from the office, poured a few fingers of Bacardi Anejo Rum on ice and light up a RASS to sit out on the deck and enjoy the 94 degree heat! The RASS makes it well worth it!

i hope your RASS was better than mine. mine was from early '05 and it was still way too young to be smoking.

bruce

Well last night our bar had a "Mug Club Party". So as members we all showed up. Let us just say that I "made" it home, and woke up at 4am on the floor. WOW.....