• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you do last night tonight?

Hell ya I will try to get the wife up. It was great as always and thanks for meeting me. Other than that, toured around DC and went to a few museums, really interesting stuff. Rained like hell all day. Oh well

Well this week was busy, excluding last night I was only home for 15 hrs. PHEW so I decided to go out and have a few drinks after one of the log=ngest days of my life. Drank a few Guiness and switched over to Woodford. Started the night out with a Gurka 8yr old, a SIG V, a PAM 26 #9(which was fantastic), and a power ranger. Great night, I went out solo so didn't have to entertain anyone and just hung out with the locals. Pleasant all the wall around. It was good to be home.

Last night, I admired my new stash from Holts. Which I had to procure in the pouring rain. I guess I spent enough to get a free umbrella out of the deal. Damn did I need it. Other than that ate a Ricks Philly Cheesesteak. I then hoped the train and came back home and watched the rain fall. It rained all day yesterday, without a break. Oh well going to CMH, LGA, and back home today.

Ugh overnighting in Dulles and have a head ache.... going to bed

Ahh what a break, look to be on par to work about 1/3 as much as I have last two months. Got to do one of my favorite things. Porterhouse for two and a bottle of cab, it was that or break into my wifes bourbon collection (she's the only one who can collect it, I am more apt to drink it).

Tonight made a dry rub of sorts, used rosemary, crushed garlic, salt and parsley. Used the convection oven, keeps em juicy but dosen't crust a steak, I guess its a trade off. Burnt rosemary didn't sound good with the cab. I know its a pork rub of sorts but hey its all I had tonight. Hell I haven't been home to stock up in two months.

Just fired up a Partagas 160 and finishing off the cab. Listening to some big band and swing. Fats Waller "Two Sleepy People" The middle years part 2 1938-1940 is whats on now. ahhhhhhh

Cheers

Hope you had a great night also...

Shane

Drank Four Roses small batch, smoked an opus, a LFD press, SLR, Corojo 18, something else but I can't remember. Took it easy and just hung out at the local watering hole. It was all fun and games until my buddies fiance shows up in fishnets and body paint. WHOAAAA wubba wubba. She is a hottie. I was hoping to have the picture my wife took of us to post, maybe later. She was a show stopper literally. She was promoting some new magazine and was on the cover.

Oh well, hope you guys have a great weekend. Oh yea just about crashed the car, due to the highway being flooded, from the bazillion inches of rain we have gotten over the past few days.

Shane

Got drafted by my wife to grill about 100lbs of chicken, hot dogs, and hamburgers for her work, New Life for Women, a female intensive drug rehab joint. They had a scholarship fundraiser tonight. I really enjoyed doing that.