• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you do last night tonight?

Also lost my A$$ in poker, but had a Spellbound and a Power Ranger...so it feels like I won :thumbs:

I finally got a god night's sleep. I have had my nnose to the grind stone the past two weeks. It was nice to crash in my own bed, and sleep in.

Tonight got my tent out in preparation for the BBQ herf. Made sure I knew how to set it up. Smoked a Camacho while doing it. Phew did it need to air out. Had some leftovers and am going to go to bed, got an early flight to LGA and back. See ya tomorrow.

Well got my gear packed smoked a nice cigar. Still not done packing clothes however. Thats all I have to do. I will be hitting the road tomorrow morning at 7 with Ddepaola.

I cooked some boneless skinless chicken breast in some $20'ish bottle of red wine. I then finished my set up of my humidor and thinking what cigar I should smoke in this major accomplishment of mine.

Well tonight was great, got to catch up on a few things sround the house. Spend some time with my wife before I am back on the road for the a few days. Had some let over filet with a baked potato. Smoked a SLR robusto and a new one from RP called Diesel. I think they need to sit for a few weeks cause it was strong cigar. Other than I am letting my wife read all the posts and laugh at me for all you guys busting my balls. She knows all my antics all to well. So anyways you guys have a great night and I will catch up tomorrow.

Ate some nasty chinese food in cincinasty, flew to portland, maine. Superb night, to tired to get some chowder from across the street. Nothing special tonight except me and a bed.

Tonight I ate some Chinese food with the wife and helped clean up the house before I leave on a business trip to Chicago manana...new job so it's all training. Going to be there with my old Regional Manager though...so there will be lots of cigars and scotch. Staying at the Extended Stay America in Chicago...anyone know where that is? Call me for a mini HERF...949-606-5712. Be there until Fri afternoon.

-Fetter

Here in Baghdad, we'll do what we do most nights......at 1900 local (7pm here or 11am EDT) we HERF UP. The down side is it's still "Freakin' HOT" outside. Lately it's been nearly 120 during the day so by the time our HERF starts, it's only cooled down to about 110 or so. There's also a strange phenomenon that happens here every evening....the DAMN WIND STOPS BLOWING....so not only is it still HOT as hell here, but there's no breeze either.

This situation kinda makes it hard to enjoy the SANDBOX PASS stogies, but we continue to persevere.... ;) ;)

Some of us have personal misters that they sell at the PX or we had donated from "Cool Out Troops".

Anyway, I have to go make my selection now........ :whistling: :whistling:

Edited because I can't type when it's hot.... :)

Well today flew into Lexington, KY right past the crash site. Kinda of an weird feeling. Ended up in Cleveland tonight. Ugh ate some takeout Chinese and have to get up at four in the morning. PHEW I hate early show times. Well g'nite. Can't wait to get back home..

Went out geocaching in Erie,PA. Found two. Other than that answering the phone call from friends who want me to explain the Lexington,KY plane crash. Other than that listening to ome Phish and gonna call it an early night as I have to get up at 4 in the morning.

moved a 3yrd pile of mulch from one end of the yard to the other...

Went out eat with the family, as they do every Thursday night. Last night we went to Outback. I am often not around during the week, so it nice. There were about 18 of us. I had the prime rib, which was fantastic. I came right back home and went to sleep, another 4 in the morning wake call. UGH I have been up at four all week long. I am not a morning person at all. Well today in DC it is raining so much for sight seeing.

Today I had lunch with uh.....YOU!!! You even payed :D Thanks for lunch. My son and I enjoyed it. Next time give me a little heads up and we will tour the house.