• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

They own the company.
Nothing was ever written. I have already challenged that and will push for something written and signed by all parties.

Mid management plans to have a discussion with the top dogs, so we shall see. Sounds like it isn't just my department that is getting the stink eye on these projects we're working on.

What a difference a day makes!

Friday we had an awesome evening on the boat and got some great pictures!

Saturday another family joined us and we had another awesome day ...... right up until about 8:30PM.

We had dinner at the south marina, which is 7 miles from the marina where my son-in-law keeps his boat. We get on the boat to head home and get about 500 yards out into the middle of the lake and the boat dies. After a minute of checking things we find out that we are out of gas, my SIL says he filled it earlier in the day so running out is not possible. Five of us jump in and swim the boat back to the marina, which takes 45 minutes, and now the marina is closed ...... but we find our server just going to his car and he is kind enough to let us get gas.

The boat still won't run!

We find a cut fuel line and eventually deduce that tilting the motor to clean out seaweed has cut the fuel line and we have sucked the carb full of water. My SIL is a doctor so we know he has no common sense, and the other guy isn't much better. I explain that no matter what we do short of opening and draining the carb, the boat is not going to run. While I am in the water trying to find a way to get to the carb bowl, these two nimrods go and steal a gas tank off another boat and bring it back to the boat, leaving a note at the marina. I explain again that another gas tank won't help but they insist on trying it for an hour or so ...... I go smoke a cigar, watching the two stooges. By now people are getting cold and unhappy!

It's now 11PM and I finally convince them that we need to call someone to come get us. My SIL calls a neighbor and 45 minutes later he shows up and takes the two stooges back to the cabin where they get two vehicles, one so the other family can get started on their two hour trip home, and one to take us home. In the mean-time some guys have shown up on a boat and offer to tow us to our marina and I explain that we should do that because that is where the boat can be serviced, we have a boat loaded with food, coolers, toys, etc. and we cannot get everything in the car ..... plus that gets us five minutes from the cabin.

We tie the two pontoon boats together and start the 7 mile tow ....... at 3MPH ...... back to our marina. I got to bed at 3AM! And I was stone cold sober by that time!

1722864150204.png

I received a call while in Target today that a neurologist referral wanted me to come in for an appointment at 1445 -- roughly one hour from the time of the call. I was 45 minutes away. I am in the middle of the store, so I ask if she can text me the address. "No". Ok, can you email me the address? "We don't have that capability". DaFuq?!? Fine; I rip open a pack of my daughters school supply pens and notebook and copy the address. Already with the raised eyebrow for this office. So, I make it up there with my always-smiling teenage daughter in tow (yes, that's sarcasm), and fight for parking before finding the office and heading inside. I'm brought back to an exam room at exactly 1500. I sit. And sit. And sit. I look at my watch and at exactly 1545 -- a full 45 minutes after being placed in the room -- I walk out. Here it is over six hours later, and no one has so much as called me to even see where the hell I went. Pardon mi Francois, but, fuck that place...

I received a call while in Target today that a neurologist referral wanted me to come in for an appointment at 1445 -- roughly one hour from the time of the call. I was 45 minutes away. I am in the middle of the store, so I ask if she can text me the address. "No". Ok, can you email me the address? "We don't have that capability". DaFuq?!? Fine; I rip open a pack of my daughters school supply pens and notebook and copy the address. Already with the raised eyebrow for this office. So, I make it up there with my always-smiling teenage daughter in tow (yes, that's sarcasm), and fight for parking before finding the office and heading inside. I'm brought back to an exam room at exactly 1500. I sit. And sit. And sit. I look at my watch and at exactly 1545 -- a full 45 minutes after being placed in the room -- I walk out. Here it is over six hours later, and no one has so much as called me to even see where the hell I went. Pardon mi Francois, but, fuck that place...

WOW!

Yeah, that’s an Unhappy moment. Sorry buddy.

Just spent an hour on hold waiting to talk with my schools finance office with no results
This shit doesn’t end. My email communications with the financial aid office are at the point where I need to proofread them in order to make sure they aren’t forwarded to HR.

• Wow
Reactions: MX
This shit doesn’t end. My email communications with the financial aid office are at the point where I need to proofread them in order to make sure they aren’t forwarded to HR.
Been there with ASU a bunch of years ago. Sucks. Hope it gets resolved soon.

So, do they think you are still waiting

I have premium access to the National Hurricane Center. This is some info for those of you living in the indicated areas. Be prepared. And be careful.

IMG_0792.jpeg

Not sure if this goes here, but I was looking forward to visiting LDH at The Hague, and i was very disappointed in the selection..2/3 of the humidor was blocked off with a make-shift barricade and the shelves were very empty.
View attachment 84281

I knew I had a picture of me at The Hague! It just took me a few weeks to find it!

IMG_3321.jpeg