• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Ordered some cigars from Pennsylvania Wednesday the 28th, got shipping notification (USPS) that they would arrive the 30th. Yeah, right. So I was out of town, and sure enough they arrived. Cigars were safe, I was headed home by the time the mail arrived so no biggie.

Ordered some cigars from Pennsylvania Wednesday the 28th, got shipping notification (USPS) that they would arrive the 30th. Yeah, right. So I was out of town, and sure enough they arrived. Cigars were safe, I was headed home by the time the mail arrived so no biggie.

Mine are from Pennsylvania also. Maybe it’s a Pennsylvania thing?

John Holmes and I were supposed to meet for brunch'ish today, but the poke (poe-kay) my daughter loved at Aulani last night apparently isn't loving her back, and she spent the morning horking it all back up. Doc says the obvious of minor food poisoning, and to take in fluids and rest. Hopefully John and I can make it work next time he is in town.

John Holmes and I were supposed to meet for brunch'ish today, but the poke (poe-kay) my daughter loved at Aulani last night apparently isn't loving her back, and she spent the morning horking it all back up. Doc says the obvious of minor food poisoning, and to take in fluids and rest. Hopefully John and I can make it work next time he is in town.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I've heard that before! 😉

Hope she feels better Nick....

Hope she's doing better Nick!

Hope she's doing better Nick!
She is today. She ended up going to her sister's house to stay over and watch her dogs later that night... and horking all over the sofa. She came home and slept some and then attempted to go to work, which ended in her horking all over a bathroom stall. She's rested and hydrated, now, and seems to be doing much better. Thanks for the thought!