• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

The work I've been getting done has been €45.00 per tooth, for three teeth, now. My wife just had a root canal done, and it was €202.00 even. Last one she had done in Hawaii was around $1,000 -- it was "more difficult than anticipated". So, I can't complain about med/dental prices here so far...

Poop. My day consists of picking up dog poop. There's the morning sweep. The, post-drop-off-after-fetch sweep. The, how-the-hell-did-they-take-a-poop-there?!? sweep. The, the-dogs-haven't-been-outside-since-before-lunch-yet-there's-still-poop-out-there sweep. The, pre-school-pickup-departure sweep. The, the-dogs-have-been-inside-the-entire-time-I-was-gone-but-there's-still-more-poop sweep. The, was-that-poop? Yeah-that-was-poop... sweep. The, post-afternoon-play sweep. The, pre-dinner-sweep. The, how-the-hell-did-she-manage-to-eat-that?!? sweep (at least I know which dog pooped that one out). The, sweep-to-end-all-sweeps sweep. The, nope-I-was-wrong-there-is-still-more-poop sweep. And then, all of the random dog poops that fall outside of the poop schedule.

The more dogs you have the more poop there is.

Was met this morning with: my daughter forgot to walk the dog last night poop. It takes a real dog lover to still look at the pup with a smile and give her a hug after cleaning up that mess
It's not the dogs fault, so can't be mad at the pupper -- especially if the dog is very young or very old. You are a good man.

For sure! I had to sacrifice brand and size. To replace my current Nittos was going to be like $1700. That’s gonna be a no from me dawg.
Can you run in the spare for a bit? Last time I bought a whole set of tires, I kept the best old one, just for this reason. If I blew one, and didn’t need an entire set, I could run it for a while, then make the $$$ dump. Sorry for your misfortune. They do suck buying.

Floyd T

Left work early today (yea!) to get my teeth cleaned (boo!)

Looks like I may have to get another implant next year. I don't know which is worse, the tedious process, the $$$, or both?!?!

And no, not THAT kind of implant... :cool:
All the talk about dental implants is scaring the heck out of me. I went through the process about 4 years ago and was not impressed. From the day he numbed me up and pulled the tooth out with a pair plyers and elbow grease to present time where its loose again, the whole experience has left me wondering if I'll ever do it again.

What did you go with?
Fuzion Max Traction. Never heard of them, it’s a subsidiary of Bridgestone per the google. I don’t put in a ton of miles, so I’m not concerned about that. I’m concerned about the noise. They aren’t quite as aggressive as my Nittos, but I’m afraid of how to lower cost is going to translate into drone.
Can you run in the spare for a bit? Last time I bought a whole set of tires, I kept the best old one, just for this reason. If I blew one, and didn’t need an entire set, I could run it for a while, then make the $$$ dump. Sorry for your misfortune. They do suck buying.

Floyd T
Spare was missing when I bought the truck. To be perfectly honest, there isn’t a best tire on the truck. The tread life was fine, but the tires are so old you could see cracking between the threads. It was definitely time for new shoes, I was just hoping for another month or two haha. That’s life, then you die. What do you do?

Fuzion Max Traction. Never heard of them, it’s a subsidiary of Bridgestone per the google. I don’t put in a ton of miles, so I’m not concerned about that. I’m concerned about the noise. They aren’t quite as aggressive as my Nittos, but I’m afraid of how to lower cost is going to translate into drone.

Spare was missing when I bought the truck. To be perfectly honest, there isn’t a best tire on the truck. The tread life was fine, but the tires are so old you could see cracking between the threads. It was definitely time for new shoes, I was just hoping for another month or two haha. That’s life, then you die. What do you do?
Sell your wife's car and get a set of KO2's for your truck.