• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Trying to get motorcycle keys made. 1st of all, nobody has the blanks. Not even the dealers.

OK, so I order the blanks online. Success.

Back to the motorcycle dealer (s) I go, and happy that I have the key blanks.
WAIT ! Not so fast ! "We don't cut keys that aren't bought here", they all say - and it's the same story with a couple of the local hardware stores.

I ended up in a cafe back lot, with an 82 year-old locksmith. I got two keys cut out the back of a ratted-out van that was full of everything. We hooked up jumper cables to an inverter - and then plugged the plywood-mounted key machine into that. Five bucks, while I waited.

I bought him a slice of apple pie at that Cafe, and we had coffee and conversation. He's led an interesting life, that's for sure !

keys.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea how she managed to do this!

View attachment 75423View attachment 75424

I've replaced three driver's side mirrors on my daughter's Honda CIVIC. She still maintains that she has no idea how that happened.

After the third mirror, I replaced the trim board on her garage.

That girl could tear up an anvil. In a sandbox. With a rubber hammer.

I have no idea how she managed to do this!

View attachment 75423View attachment 75424
Looks like she was backing up and swinging to the right. Maybe caught a pole(gas station, coffee shop, etc) and just hit the gas and BAM! Is that white paint on the front 1/4? Looks like she hit something tall because she got the sideview mirror first, possibly. Too tall for guardrail. Just an observation. Sorry to see this, though.

Floyd T

Looks like she was backing up and swinging to the right. Maybe caught a pole(gas station, coffee shop, etc) and just hit the gas and BAM! Is that white paint on the front 1/4? Looks like she hit something tall because she got the sideview mirror first, possibly. Too tall for guardrail. Just an observation. Sorry to see this, though.

Floyd T
hahahahaaaa - Dad's know stuff !

Floyd T
Backing out of the garage yesterday morning. Why on earth she feels the need to turn before she clears the door frame I'll never understand. Last time (4 years ago) it was just the mirror. Thank goodness for insurance.

Women drivers! That comment would get me cancelled most places but here, I feel safe. We are a different type of Woke.

When I was a kid I worked a summer at a car wash. All the customer had to do was line up between yellow lines and just get their two front tires on the conveyor belt. At least 2-3x a day, I would have to back a car out that would drive over the conveyor rails.. or literally into the guardrails 2ft away from each rail on both sides.

9 out of 10 times, it was a woman driver. If it was a male, he was either barely old enough to drive.. or literally too old to still be driving.

Despite that, still one of the best jobs I ever had.

Random unhappy thought, I wished Shia LaBeouf played in more movies. As far as I'm concerned, dude is in the same category as Denzel and Billy Bob....