• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

One of our dogs crossed rainbow bridge last night. The wife and I are pretty devastated, especially her. It was her baby. Kopi had a lot of character, like a grumpy old woman by the time we met. I joked if there was a dog version of Golden Girls, she'd be on the show.

I take solace that we provided her with a great home and lots of love, and when the end came we were here with her. But it sucks, man. It hurts.

One of our dogs crossed rainbow bridge last night. The wife and I are pretty devastated, especially her. It was her baby. Kopi had a lot of character, like a grumpy old woman by the time we met. I joked if there was a dog version of Golden Girls, she'd be on the show.

I take solace that we provided her with a great home and lots of love, and when the end came we were here with her. But it sucks, man. It hurts.
So sorry to hear that dude. It’s so hard to lose a pup.

I'm sorry Jeff. My condolences to you and the wife. It's ruff losing pets.

So sorry for your loss. :( I myself am still
dealing with one of my own recently, so I can empathize.

Many hugs for you and the wife. Hit me up if you want to vent, chat, whatever. I’m around and answer as quick as I can.

I take solace that we provided her with a great home and lots of love, and when the end came we were here with her. But it sucks, man. It hurts

I'm very sorry for your loss!

So, so sorry, my friend. Dogs are family -- I like dogs more than I like most people. Your last lines say it all; the pain at the end is the price we willingly agree to in exchange for their love and loyalty. You were there with her in the moment she needed you most, and that is what matters. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts. Again, my heart hurts for you right now.

Very sorry for your loss. It's horrible to lose a pet! They are with you more than any other family member.

Sorry man! Sometimes that can be a rough go.

I saw this and thought of you!

Floyd T
IMG_5773.jpeg

As we were leaving out for dinner this evening, wife hits the down button on the garage door, and off we go. We get home, she hits the button to raise it and all we get is a flashing light. I bail out and go through the walk door. The garage door track is in a serious bind. WTH?!?

Upon closure inspection, one of the coil springs took a shit.

Now my wife's car has to sleep outside and my truck is trapped inside.

And I have to drive her car to work tomorrow. I fuggin hate driving her car. It is one huge rolling blindspot. I don't know how Infiniti was ever able to get this car certified road worthy.

This is bullshit.

As we were leaving out for dinner this evening, wife hits the down button on the garage door, and off we go. We get home, she hits the button to raise it and all we get is a flashing light. I bail out and go through the walk door. The garage door track is in a serious bind. WTH?!?

Upon closure inspection, one of the coil springs took a shit.

Now my wife's car has to sleep outside and my truck is trapped inside.

And I have to drive her car to work tomorrow. I fuggin hate driving her car. It is one huge rolling blindspot. I don't know how Infiniti was ever able to get this car certified road worthy.

This is bullshit.

You probably already know this, but if you unlatch the opener, you can open/close the door manually. Unless you have a solid core heavy ass garage door.

I had to do it last year when we had a broken spring…

You probably already know this, but if you unlatch the opener, you can open/close the door manually. Unless you have a solid core heavy ass garage door.

I had to do it last year when we had a broken spring…

Its a heavy ass 16' wide insulated garage door.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear this. We refer to our yellow lab as our son and is treated as such, can't imagine going through this with him.