• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 on that - shorter, smaller cigars can be pretty amazing. Since I spent most of my time taking care of Sammy, our dog, I only had time for a Hoyo de Monterrey Sabroso. After waiting in my humi for a few months, they're very nice indeed. More complex than I have any right to expect from a petit corona.

1) J. Fuego 777 - (mostly forgettable - no real flavor or what it had was too bland);
2) Cubao - Decent cigar that might be worth another try. Not going to be the best of the best but not bad;
3) JFR Maduro - so so. I might try it again but there are others in its price class that are better.

La Riqueza #5 courtesy of JonDot. Damn fine smoke for when you don't have a lot of time to sit down and smoke a cigar.
La Riqueza is becoming a favorite of mine. As for the smoke today ML3 with friends at the beach on Martha's Vineyard

Brian

I had an Oliva MB 3 earlier in the day, and it just wasn't what it was when I first tried them in the store. It could be that I did just get the box on Wednesday, and they still need time to stabilize. Needless to say I'm going to let them rest. I just finished with a wonderful Tatuaje Nobel, which I thought was very good, really opened up in the last 1/3.

Today is the Canadian Thanksgiving and the weather is great so I'm going to have a RyJ no.1 Tubos. :thumbs:

I'm currently smoking a VSG Belicoso No. 1, and I must say this is the best VSG I've had to date. It has been in my humidor for a little over a month now, and after reading on how good this are I had to try one again. Let me tell you I am very impressed, this little gem totally made me think differently about the line. Glad I have one more to save for later.

On a different note, how would you compare the ESG to a VSG?

I had the day off, so I spent it at the Outlaw: DPG Black Label Perla, RP Vintage 99 Robusto, and Hemingway Classic Maduro.

Last night has my first RyJ real 38x7 I believe. Really enjoyed it! Not a lot of flavor that I could pick up, but very smooth, easy smoke. Nice draw and good ash/burn.

So I wake up this morning and lit up a VR Famoso. Great stick. Unfortunately, I realized I had a dentist appointment 10 minutes into the stick. :angry:

Needless to say I went to the appointment and threw out a barely smoked stogie. :sign:

I am smoking an Illusione 68 now.

Highly enjoying a El Triunfador outside at the moment. Wow this cigar is just as good as all the reviews I have read. Kinda disappointed I didn't get a box. If any vendors out there have one for sale, feel free to pm or e-mail me.

For me the cigar started out spicy and now is mellowing out to a sweet taste I can not describe. The construction is top notch, as well as the triple cap. Pete and Pepin sure do know create a damn fine cigar.

Highly enjoying a El Triunfador outside at the moment. Wow this cigar is just as good as all the reviews I have read. Kinda disappointed I didn't get a box. If any vendors out there have one for sale, feel free to pm or e-mail me.

For me the cigar started out spicy and now is mellowing out to a sweet taste I can not describe. The construction is top notch, as well as the triple cap. Pete and Pepin sure do know create a damn fine cigar.

I've been sitting on two of them.

I have 4 more of these from a 5er I got, I really want a box now. It keeps getting better and better the more I smoke it. I've really been turned onto the Lancero's and smaller cigars lately.

I've been sitting on two of them.

Opus X Robusto, fine smoke. Not a huge Opus fan but enjoyed this stick.

Brian

Davidoff Winston Churchill Blenhiem. Not often I spend $22 on a cigar, but I'm going to go buy another ASAP

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.