• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davidoff Maduro R earlier today. Right now I'm smoking a VR Famosos from '06.

Just had an AF curly head candela. Not very good to me, I only smoked about a third and came in.

I enjoyed a Tatuaje Cazadore this morning with some coffee. Debating on what I want to have tonight. The reviews about that cigar being a tad on the strong side we're try. I did enjoy it very much, found it to be very good.

Took torch to a VSG 05' tonight and watched the Phillies win the first game of the NLDS!!! Guess I have to keep on smoking these till the series is over LOL!!

Guapo RX - Good cigar, but nowhere near my favorite Pete cigar.

Coronado by La Flor. I haven't had one in a while. It wasn't as good as I'd remembered...

Last night a Zino classic No.8 Tubos a very nice milder side cigar with lots of woody notes.

Two nights ago a D4 paired with Oban 14 after a nice ribeye! Sublime :)

Last night a Cuvee Rouge. First one I have had. I have tried the Cuvee Blue previously. I liked the Blue...good construction and a nice burn...The Red had same nice build and burn..fuller than Blue and more complex taste imho...had with couple of Molson Ice...which is cheap here in Maine because of our proximity to Canada...cheers

Been a busy week back at work. Relaxing this evening with a '97 LGC Medaille D'or No. 1. Thanks DeVonn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.