• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nub Camroon 358.

Very nice. Had to listen to a guy talk about his divorce.

Made it much better.

Had a Principe maduro the last two nights while I grilled up some grub. The weather in NJ since Sat has been amazing. Have to get some nice cigars in any chance I get before it gets too cold here.

Davidoff Winston Churchill Blenhiem. Not often I spend $22 on a cigar, but I'm going to go buy another ASAP

Doc.

Excellent cigar!

Had a Principe maduro the last two nights while I grilled up some grub. The weather in NJ since Sat has been amazing. Have to get some nice cigars in any chance I get before it gets too cold here.

Enjoy it while it lasts Marcos, Saturday looks like rain and a high of 57'F. :(

Perfexcion #5 on the ride home from work! :love:

RP Olde World Reserve Maduro. Smoked it right off the truck and was starting to crack. Pretty tight draw and almost fell apart on final third of the stick. First cigar in a while that didn't survive on it's way to me.

Last night I smoked a Fuente Fuente Opus X #4 with my brother for his birthday. He smoked a Padron Serie 1926 #35 Natural. Boy did that little Opus kick my rear end.

gallery_8641_871_212945.jpg

The scenery was perfect to enjoy our smokes. My brother has a view of downtown Miami and the bay.

gallery_8641_871_197978.jpg

gallery_8641_871_224828.jpg

Next time my Opus gets smoked on a full stomach!

Last night Party culebra 07 and a fresh siglo II paired with two snifters of talisker distiller's edition. Wow! :thumbs:

Had my first Illusione 88 last night. I loved the damn thing...so far it made my list of cigars to buy again...very nice down to the nub.

Wyatt,

I was hanging out with an old buddy from NYC and his business associate. It worked out good. My buddy passed out the Siglo IIs. I have an unopened box of culebras from this year. I'll let it sit till next year. Maybe, I'll break it open and share one with you at Outlaw :)

Wyatt,

I was hanging out with an old buddy from NYC and his business associate. It worked out good. My buddy passed out the Siglo IIs. I have an unopened box of culebras from this year. I'll let it sit till next year. Maybe, I'll break it open and share one with you at Outlaw :)

Isn't he a nice guy, Wyatt. Honestly, one of the finest gentemen I've ever met. And handsome at that, hence the nickname, "The Most Handsome Philipino." Every Thursday herf night is a joy when Joe can make it. Although, not all of the MN crew feel this way; in fact, most of the others speak poorly of him. Not I, I think he's great. Here's to Joe. <ching>

Very funny Mick! Be there tomorrow. I am opening up a box of Zino classic tubo (ala best seller) and have a tasting :)

Wyatt,

Isn't he a nice guy, Wyatt. Honestly, one of the finest gentemen I've ever met. And handsome at that, hence the nickname, "The Most Handsome Philipino." Every Thursday herf night is a joy when Joe can make it. Although, not all of the MN crew feel this way; in fact, most of the others speak poorly of him. Not I, I think he's great. Here's to Joe. <ching>

Very funny Mick! Be there tomorrow. I am opening up a box of Zino classic tubo (ala best seller) and have a tasting :)

I think this is the first time I can ever recall wanting to be in MN :)

Just finished a DPG lancero and a couple of fingers of Weller. Great cigar.

Ken

Smoked another El Triunfador Lancero this morning at like 4am. Was fantastic, these are really just amazing smokes. Really wish I had been able to get a few more boxes, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.