• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a Padron 2000 Natural with a sangria slush.

Tonight going branch out from my Padron's and try my first Arturo Fuente Grand Reserva.

Beautiful Connectciut afternoon today. Sat in the sun outside my local B&M with a Padron 1964 Torpedo box press Maduro. Loved it from the first puff.

John

Had an Illusione ECCJ with a bottle of Barolo. Wine was great the cigar was not my cup of tea. This is the 2nd Illusione I've smoked this week and wasn't impressed with either.

I had a fantastic LGC Tainos from '05 courtesy of Sam (strayvector). Very smooth and complex for a young cigar. I've got a box of '07s I haven't broken into yet, but after this one, I think I'll have to do a comparison soon :thumbs:

Don Lino Africa Kifaro at my local lounge's regular Friday herf; Camacho Diploma 11/18 with some Woodford Reserve on the side now.

I love Fridays. :love:

~Boar

Smoked an monte #4 last night it was pretty plugged and hard to draw from through the first half which was annoying. it opened up after that but I expect more for that price.
Guess I'll stick with the shorter No 5's

Sat in front of the Phillies ballpark before the game and smoked another good luck VSG 05'. Seems to have worked again!!

Today is a beautiful Fall morning here and I am starting out with an Exclusivo and a great cup o' Joe.

Art

I'm waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. I think I'm going to go out and enjoy a Illusione 88 this morning.

Man I love this hobby. Today, out in the fall sun, enjoyed a cigar from the Avo signature series followed by a hemingway Signature (6" by 47). The Avo was nice, but true to the Fuente Hemingway really enjoyed that cigar.

Enjoying a nice cigar at the local B&M is a great way to put current events to the side for a bit.

John

Just got back from watching UT kick OU's butt down at my local cigar lounge. Smoked a Padilla '32 toro and another Kifaro during the game.

Turning out to be a real nice weekend! :cool:

~Boar

Monte Edmundo '06 this morning with coffee. Draw was a bit loose but still a very good smoke. Just finished a Jose Seijas Belicosos. Review cometh! :)

Cohiba Maduro 5 - Secretos
Cohiba Siglo V - '99
Johnny-O Maduro Behique
Some other CC....that I forgot to label :)

Two wonderful Liga Pravada #9's last night along with a sweet Kristoff Maduro Torp. :thumbs:

Smoking an awesome Perf. X from 04'. This bad boy had oils coming out all over the wrapper and was screaming!!

I had Tatuaje J21 Reserva with some Bells Fine Brown Ale and watched the sun go down and the Geese and Mallards swim by in on the lake with my girlfriend.

La Riqueza #5 courtesy of JonDot. Damn fine smoke for when you don't have a lot of time to sit down and smoke a cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.