• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first WOAN. I get it!!! :thumbs:

Now if I can only get my hands on the Maduro..

Smokin down a short story... Just did an ash stand, it was pretty impressive... Not impressive enough to rival the taste though! For 5 bucks, I can't think of a better stick...

Enjoyed a Alec Bradley Trilogy maduro churchill. Very nice - strong cigar. Had a nice little buzz by the time it was over.

John

I smoked a Padilla 1932 Lancero over at the Padilla store on calle ocho. It was great. Went over to El Rey De Los Habanos and picked up 3 My Father Lanceros and a freshly rolled Tatuaje Reserva J21. Smoked the My Father Lancero before the debate and I want another one now.

Last night I was in bliss with a Fuente Hemingway Signature Maddie and a big glass of 2007 George T. Stagg bourbon.

Last night I was in bliss with a Fuente Hemingway Signature Maddie and a big glass of 2007 George T. Stagg bourbon.

Sounds very nice, still have not had any Hemingway Maduro but they sound great.

Smoking a Sancho Panza- Non Plus fresh outta the Corona pass box. This is my first (CC) Sancho and I have to say it is one smooth smoke, great flavors especially with a big ol glass of Avery Hog Heaven Barlywine.

I highly recommend both. :love:

Tat J21 little under filled draw was very loose had to sip it. ML3 while watching the Sox.

Brian

Took fire to a few cigars for the Phillies game.

Another Vsg LOL
FFOX lancero
Pepin blue
WOAM
AF best seller

All good and all enjoyed!!

Had an '06 shark last night while getting my clock cleaned in a friendly poker game with the boys. Not usually a huge fan but it was a really nice smoke.

Had an '06 shark last night while getting my clock cleaned in a friendly poker game with the boys. Not usually a huge fan but it was a really nice smoke.

LOL since you're not a fan why don't you send me the rest of your anejos so I can properly dispose of them? ;)

I'm about to fire up a Monte Especial (lancero) from '01 that just showed up a couple days ago. They look, feel and smell great, I'm just a little nervous since lanceros from that year are at least a 50/50 chance of being plugged or poorly rolled.

Wish me luck!

Good luck Andy, and let us know how it goes. I'm smoking a Mag 46 as I type this.

Just finished a Vegas de Tabacalera Esteli that I got from a fellow CP member and I must say, it was a rather enjoyable smoke. :thumbs:

Picked up some ISOM Montecisto #2s on a trip to a country north of us and just had one today. Very nice treat.

John

La Riqueza #1 fabulous smoke. These are becoming one of my favorite sticks.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.