• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday evening after an enjoyable yet tiring day at Riverbands Zoo, a Cohiba Siglo VI '04 and a Cabaiguan Guapo Jr. after a shrimp scampi dinner. This morning a Bolivar Simones, still a bit young however nubbed it nonetheless!

Smoked my first Romeo and Julieta... Cedros Delux, on my way back home from Tennessee tonight. Great Cigar!

This is what's left...
DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0782.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

Today got to smoke two cigars. First was a Camacho Corojo. Second (several hours apart) was a Montechristo Serie C. Both were quite enjoyable.

John

Tired of the yard 'gars of late so I treated myself to a good smoke tonigh....a Padron Millenium Maduro and damn it was tasty! Thanks to Stepthirten for providing me with this exquisite smoke, it was worth every draw and the burn I got on my finger from trying to nub it!

Tired of the yard 'gars of late so I treated myself to a good smoke tonigh....a Padron Millenium Maduro and damn it was tasty! Thanks to Stepthirten for providing me with this exquisite smoke, it was worth every draw and the burn I got on my finger from trying to nub it!

Showoff. :laugh:

Back here in the real world, I had a chateau feunte maduro with some Young's DC Stout after a great Sunday of fishing.

XL for Men Bold - a very good cigar, IMHO! :thumbs:

Past couple days an RYJ Churchill '02, very nice smoke! PLPC that was downright delicious! Cohiba Maduro Secretos...eh, not my cup a tea. :D JLP Brevas. Not bad.

Yesterday I had another Tesa Boutique Blend 312, but a different vitola this time . . . Very Nice.

See my review here Linky sorry broken camera so no pics

A little while ago I finished a My Father Robusto by Pepin. It was ok.

Had a Padron 2000 Maduro last night that was great. Perfect time frame, about 45 minutes, could have stopped earlier but was enjoying it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.