• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking DPG Cuban Classic 1979. Just like the last couple I have smoked this past week they are absolutely Delicious.

I smoked my first ISOM. It was a Trinidad Robustos Extra 2004. All I can say is I'm in real trouble. I usually don't like anything but maduros so far, but this was an amazing smoke. It light well, smoked very smooth, and the taste was not harsh at all. I actually had to get the old roach clips out, that I haven't used in over 20 years, to finish this smoke. I didn't want it to end! My search for cigars has just begun. All I can think of now is a qoute someone mentioned to me awhile ago.

you seek the destination without having experienced the journey, grasshopper.........
Thanks, half full monty

Rich

Smoked a few cigars last night with a good friend! We smoked a V.R. 01 and a Sir Winnie 03'. I enjoyed them but think I am going to stick to my Padrons.

My girlfriend finally got a job and started yesterday !!!!!!

When she comes over today we're breaking out a Opus X

858 Sungrown

It had been a while since I last fired one of these up. To be honest I'm not sure if this was one of my older ones, or from the new batch. I carelessly forgot to mark it. Regardless, I thought it was a great smoke. I love those sungrown wrappers.

Partagas Churchills de Luxe.
The construction was not good.
The taste was just ok, but I didn't really enjoy it.
Hopefully the next one will be better.

Smoked a Rockey Patel 1992 maduro this afternoon. I generally have been very pleased with the RP line, but this was the first maduro of theirs I tried. I generallyprefer maduros, but this on was harsh from the start. I will try it again, however.

John

I had a Vega Cubanas Corona this a.m. I've had it a little over a year. It was awesome.

After dinner, I smoked a Neuvitos Jibaro. A really good smoke. Only have one more. I might try keeping it a year and see how it goes! I wish I could find a good deal on a box of these.

Smoked a Rockey Patel 1992 maduro this afternoon. I generally have been very pleased with the RP line, but this was the first maduro of theirs I tried. I generally prefer maduros, but this on was harsh from the start. I will try it again, however.

John

Save yourself man, there's too may good cigars out there to be smoked. If you try a well known great cigar for the first time and it disappoints, you owe it to yourself to give it another try. However in this case, I would write off the RP maduro as a lost cause.

Had a 2005 Punch Punch yesterday. Classic. Great construction, lots of smoke and great flavor.

While listening to the KU game this afternoon, I enjoyed an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona Grande and a Los Blancos Maduro Toro.

New release Upmann Magnum 50. Very good cigar. A cigar that kicks your ass and makes you beg for more.

Wilkey

Good tip Lordlister - thanks. As you say - so many great cigars out there. Still sampling as many as I can!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.