• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Last night I tried the new La Palina TAA 2016...decent cigar but I don't think it surpassed ..............

Finally burned through my box of Skinny Monsters. They were all tasty and construction was never an issue, but at some point they all just ran together....I couldn't pick one out as "the best", maybe the Chuck or Tiff if I were forced. I love the size, will probably end up buying more of the Black Labels.

Dang that's a lot of cigars for one day.

More than two in a day and I'd have to put a dollar in my hand to make it worth throwing me away.

I'm pretty much a 2 per day smoker, morning and evening. With patio weather here and my successful brainwashing of a few good friends into this cult, on the weekends I think my high point is 4 if we're sitting out late. Tastebuds are shot at some point, so I always start out with the "good" stick.

Ezra Zion Tantrum PA...I don't think I've smoked an EZ before, this was a nice smoke. I love a lonsdale, construction was great, tons of smoke. Characterwise it was dry like a Scotch to me...flavors were on the savory end, burnt coffee with a little spice. I'll absolutely check out more from this brand.

Ezra Zion Tantrum PA...I don't think I've smoked an EZ before, this was a nice smoke. I love a lonsdale, construction was great, tons of smoke. Characterwise it was dry like a Scotch to me...flavors were on the savory end, burnt coffee with a little spice. I'll absolutely check out more from this brand.

How was the nicotine, for you? I smoked one of the short Tantrums and was thankful it wasn't longer. The nic hit was intense! :D

How was the nicotine, for you? I smoked one of the short Tantrums and was thankful it wasn't longer. The nic hit was intense! :D

Nothing noticeable at all on an empty stomach, but I think I read these were definitely more medium bodied than the original (which I apparently need to try now). I don't think the Katman review ended with him going into the light like Carol Ann, so it has to be a lighter version.

Nothing noticeable at all on an empty stomach, but I think I read these were definitely more medium bodied than the original (which I apparently need to try now). I don't think the Katman review ended with him going into the light like Carol Ann, so it has to be a lighter version.

I'm sure he experienced 14 varieties of chocolate flavors. But the bakers variety, not milk.

Last edited:
Cigar of course!

Glad to see I'm not the only one you tell stories too!

Landed yesterday. You think some age will fix the ugly? Because I know Bri's been waiting on that one to work on you for a while... ;)

On a classic Pyramid-Head cigar (the technical name), I've been told to go for the full circumcision.

These were most definitely thirds or fourths. They've made the rounds.

I just wanted the smoke to hit the back of my throat. Plus, how else is one supposed to retrohale?

I was always told beauty is skin deep but ugly is to the bone. Unfortunately Bri will be waiting until the day after they cremate me for me to get past the ugly stage. :(

Don't need to cut the whole circumference. Defeats the point of a pyramid head cigar. Look up dick cut. Only use it on your cigar not your well nm. Now if that's just your preference that's a different story.

Don't be Scap. :p Let your cigars rest a few weeks before lighting them up. Fresh CC's can be great but often come over humidified and need time to acclimate to their new environment after their journey. This can cause the burn issues you're having and make the cigars taste blah. Then again it could just be a crappy box.

I just figured you like having them tickle the back of your throat. Didn't even think about retrohaleing. My mistake! :D

Last edited:
Padilla Reserva corona, first Padilla's I've ever purchased and a nice quick smoke.

PS Frankly, my favorite cutters are those which only cut off the enough to open up the cigar. Now there is one for Pyramids and such (may have been around for a while, but just bought one recently). Doesn't take too much off.

upload_2016-6-7_13-16-4.png

Last edited:
Woohoo join the club!!

The box this one came from was the box that the first CC I had ever smoked came from.

For my birthday, back in January, my buddy gave me the last stick. Tonight, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Not that I remember how they tasted in 12, but smoking it tonight, I can appreciate the age on it.