• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Last night I tried the new La Palina TAA 2016...decent cigar but I don't think it surpassed a Kill Bill or Mr. Sam as far as flavor. Will revisit in six months or so, they're pretty fresh.

Smoked my first Leaf by Oscar this morning, the Sumatra lancero. Rich and pretty sweet, but I'll stick with the La Casita Criollas if I'm in the mood for a dessert breakfast smoke. Performed great, I definitely liked it enough to try some different sizes and wrappers.

Finally burned through my box of Skinny Monsters. They were all tasty and construction was never an issue, but at some point they all just ran together....I couldn't pick one out as "the best", maybe the Chuck or Tiff if I were forced. I love the size, will probably end up buying more of the Black Labels.

View attachment 12947 Got my first bad box of Monte 2's and decided to keep them as an experiment on rebanding... I mean on smoking sticks that don't look pretty. No doubt a few folks around here would classify these ugly ducklings as unsmokable, but I'm young and naive and I want to see if my palate is refined enough to tell. So far I'm surprised. Construction problems are leading to an uneven burn and I'm finding this Monte to be less dynamic and nuanced than others I've had... Unless production has just gone down the tubes recently...
Couple questions for you.

When'd they land?

Did you really cut the first inch of the cigar off? :p

What'd you expect when you bought seconds?

Did you really need to deep throat the cigar?

Have I annoyed you yet? o_O

Por Larranaga Encantos.

Love the flavor in these but it seems every one I've had had been rolled a little tighter then I like.

Couple questions for you.

When'd they land?

Did you really cut the first inch of the cigar off? :p

What'd you expect when you bought seconds?

Did you really need to deep throat the cigar?

Have I annoyed you yet? o_O

Landed yesterday. You think some age will fix the ugly? Because I know Bri's been waiting on that one to work on you for a while... ;)

On a classic Pyramid-Head cigar (the technical name), I've been told to go for the full circumcision.

These were most definitely thirds or fourths. They've made the rounds.

I just wanted the smoke to hit the back of my throat. Plus, how else is one supposed to retrohale?

From my limited experience, CC's need a minimum 12 month age form box date, so yeah, they're different because they're fresh likely.

You're probably right. I didn't even let them adjust after landing before lighting one up. I suppose nuanced flavor is reserved for those with more patience. I'll work on it.