• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

image.jpeg Got my first bad box of Monte 2's and decided to keep them as an experiment on rebanding... I mean on smoking sticks that don't look pretty. No doubt a few folks around here would classify these ugly ducklings as unsmokable, but I'm young and naive and I want to see if my palate is refined enough to tell. So far I'm surprised. Construction problems are leading to an uneven burn and I'm finding this Monte to be less dynamic and nuanced than others I've had... Unless production has just gone down the tubes recently...

View attachment 12947 Got my first bad box of Monte 2's and decided to keep them as an experiment on rebanding... I mean on smoking sticks that don't look pretty. No doubt a few folks around here would classify these ugly ducklings as unsmokable, but I'm young and naive and I want to see if my palate is refined enough to tell. So far I'm surprised. Construction problems are leading to an uneven burn and I'm finding this Monte to be less dynamic and nuanced than others I've had... Unless production has just gone down the tubes recently...

What bands are going to work the magic?

View attachment 12947 Got my first bad box of Monte 2's and decided to keep them as an experiment on rebanding... I mean on smoking sticks that don't look pretty. No doubt a few folks around here would classify these ugly ducklings as unsmokable, but I'm young and naive and I want to see if my palate is refined enough to tell. So far I'm surprised. Construction problems are leading to an uneven burn and I'm finding this Monte to be less dynamic and nuanced than others I've had... Unless production has just gone down the tubes recently...
What's the box date? Maybe too young still?