• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

PG Symphony 20 cg...nice smoke, solid medium body with good sweet and savory notes. It didn't hit a level needed for Paul G. to apparently dismiss new manufacturers a couple of years ago, but a decent cigar.

Really? Have you tried the monster series?

Funny enough, I have a few and haven't tried them yet. To be honest I'm not a fan of the pepper-bombs I've had the first few times around when I gave Tat's a shot so I'm more skiddish than normal to try other ones. I'll have to pull one out. I've got both The Face and I think Jekyll as well.

It didn't hit a level needed for Paul G. to apparently dismiss new manufacturers a couple of years ago, but a decent cigar.

What's the story here?

I really do like his cigars a lot. Not a cheap smoke and tough to find, even in DC where he lives and sells locally. His main hangout is Georgetown Tobacco which is a pain in the ass to get to given where I work and live. GT's traffic and park make is a real adventure so I tend to avoid that part of town unless I'm playing tour guide.

What's the story here?

I really do like his cigars a lot. Not a cheap smoke and tough to find, even in DC where he lives and sells locally. His main hangout is Georgetown Tobacco which is a pain in the ass to get to given where I work and live. GT's traffic and park make is a real adventure so I tend to avoid that part of town unless I'm playing tour guide.

I'm sure someone can fill in the blanks, but from what I read he took a pretty unnecessary shot at producers like Pete and Drew...dismissive of their potential long term impact on the industry.

Edited to add- was Googling "Paul Garmirian opinion on young producers" and found an apology right off the bat...have to wrangle the kid or I'd read more on it.

What's the story here?

http://www.mcleancigars.com/ Try that place they seemed to have a few different levels of PG and its not so downtown DC.